Do you have a gay person in your extended family?

Do you have gay person in your extended family?

• Yes

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Yes, I am gay and have other gays in family

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Yes, I am gay but have no other gay family members.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Don't know....(bachelor uncle, spinster aunt)

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
? Anonymos poll.
By extended I mean as far as your parents cousins.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is poll anonymous?

It is anymous so people will be trughtfull. this way people who may not want others know that they have a gay in their family will answer too.

Also, some people do not list themselves as gay in their profile. they can be honest here.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is anymous so people will be trughtfull. this way people who may not want others know that they have a gay in their family will answer too.

Also, some people do not list themselves as gay in their profile. they can be honest here.

Your other polls on rape and other tragedies were public.

People can disclose rape, suicide, murder etc, but it might be too embarrassing to say they have 'a gay' in their family!!!??? You can't be serious.

:wtf2:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

People can disclose rape, suicide, murder etc, but it might be too embarrassing to say they have 'a gay' in their family!!!??? You can't be serious.

:wtf2:

YOU ARE WRONG BURNING VENUS.

The poll on rape was anonymus. The poll on tagedies was public because it I don't find the answers to be as personal as rape is. Rape is nothing to be ashamed of, but some are not comfortable with disclosing it. Tragedies are a part of life.

Anyone is free to not answer any poll.

If I think that some may not answer honsestly because they may be ashamed or uncomfortable about the gay issue, or other personal issue, then I will make it anonymous.
People are then free to answer honestly in the thread as they see fit.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Actually, yes, you would be surprised how many would admit to almost anything except "gayness" in the family.

(P. S. I do enjoy your posts, but please be kind to those of us who have less-than-perfect vision. The smaller fonts really are difficult for me.)

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sister, uncle, first cousin, great uncle (probably, his father committed him) great uncle by marriage, a cousin by marriage, a third cousin.