Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not have facial hair but I'd love a miracle cure for the bikini and area and legs. I'd love laser hair removal but it's expensive, takes a long time, and hurts from what my friend tells me. But damn, I'd love to be smooth always!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I do get a few hairs on my chin and I absolutely hate it! It's hard for me to see them, but I can feel them. I have trouble plucking them and they drive me nuts! Someday when I can afford it I think I'm going to have laser hair removal done on my whole body. lol I just hate being hairy. It's so masculine. Eww.

With my luck, I probably do have PCOS... someday I'll get tested for that.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why in the world are women supposed to be hairless and men are not, just because of old testament bushes on male faces? We are mammals!

:headshakes:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know... I've just never liked having hair. I started shaving my legs in grade school because I had long blond hairs that showed up really well in the sunlight and I didn't like it at all!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a battle, but I pluck all of my chin (and mustache) hairs out. And eyebrows. I gave up on "quick fix" hair removal things before I was 16!

Yeah, I have to do that too - sometimes I forget to because I work so much though! Fortunately, nobody has said anything about it. Some guys DID say something about it when I was in college though - and unfortunately those guys seemed to be at every party I went to, and REMEMBERED me by name! Yikes!!! I use the depilatory creams sometimes too. I did have light treatments (supposedly another type of "permanent" hair removal besides laser) - but when I stopped having the treatments the hair came back. It was kind of expensive too! I had those treatments back when I had a lot more money than I do now, though. Normally I just pluck and/or use depilatory cream.

I do not have facial hair but I'd love a miracle cure for the bikini and area and legs. I'd love laser hair removal but it's expensive, takes a long time, and hurts from what my friend tells me. But damn, I'd love to be smooth always!

I want laser hair removal too! But I'd hate it if it hurts a lot. I had the light treatments on my face and it had a slight sting but it wasn't too bad.

And yes, "hairiness" seems to run in my family too. I hadn't thought of having blood work done but maybe one of these days when I actually have health insurance again maybe I can do that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my kid sis has PCO and has had lasers done.
it didn't hurt but didn't have the effect she'd hoped for either.