Do You Have A Problem With Gay Guys In The Locker Room?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really. The gay guys are usually pretty good about wearing their special "I'm Gay" necklaces and keep to themselves.
How on Earth would I know if a guy is gay? I'm pretty sure the gays looks like the straights. Unless he's leering, touching, stroking, or whatever, I don't see it as a problem. And since I've never encountered any of that, I've never had a problem.

Unless I go into a locker room with someone or I know the people in there, it is unlikely I will know who they are or where they are from much less if they are straight, gay or bi.

Assuming that demographics are what they are if 10% of the male population in a particular area is assumed gay, then in a locker room with 30 guys, you can assume that maybe 2-3 are gay. Unless the gentlemen in question say something I don't know the difference.

It's a non-issue for most adult men.

blonded

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sorry maybe i should’ve added that you know that the other person in the locker room is gay, for example you have a gay friend/class mate/ etc. and you go to the locker room together, i wanted to know if you had a problem with that, i hope i this clears things up

sorry maybe i should’ve added that you know that the other person in the locker room is gay, for example you have a gay friend/class mate/ etc. and you go to the locker room together, i wanted to know if you had a problem with that, i hope i this clears things up

No worries

I will say that I am selective about who I hang around with or where I go with anyone. So I am less concerned about whether or not the guy is gay vice whether he will act like an ass, is loud, pompous, etc.

There are people I associate with on a regular basis, whom I will pass on lunch, having drinks with, or other social situations because they fall into the loud attention whore bracket, much less go to a locker room or gym with.

I have been in a locker room and showered around a guy I suspected and then later learned he was gay. He was and still is a friend after many years.

If we were still in the same line of work and he asked me if I wanted to go the gym I still would.

Again a non-issue

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Same answer. No problem. If he was making unwanted advances, that would be a different issue. But just normal gym stuff? Sure.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No, probably not. If he's a friend and starts to overstep my comfort zone, I'd probably tell him to respect my boundaries. The other option is to make myself as unattractive and unappealing as possible in hopes of avoiding anything uncomfortable from happening.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
No. I think its normal to be naked around other people, and the locker room is one of the only places where it is allowed. If gay men want to look, and I've had plenty of experience with gay men looking and going further, then that's fine. I wouldn't want anyone restricting what I can do in that scenario, so I don't think I should restrict anyone else. It's flattering in a way, obnoxious when it goes too far.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I'm in a locker room, I'm interested in changing, showering, and/or peeing. Not in whoever others are sexually interested in. As mentioned above, unless you're leering, masturbating, or being agressive, I probably don't even notice unless you walk into my sight line.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, idk who is straight and who ia gay, and I don't care what their sexual preferences are. Men look at each other from time to time. It's just normal curiosity. Locker rooms are for changing, showering, etc. You've got to expect to see naked men in there. I'd be shocked if I didn't.

Now if they're trying to grab my dick that's another issue altogether.

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my best friends at university was gay, we frequently changed together and showered in communal showers when at the gym or after playing 5 aside soccer. No problems with him being gay .

Reactions: greg_ca and nicnic