Do You Have A Problem With Gay Guys In The Locker Room?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How on Earth would I know if a guy is gay? I'm pretty sure the gays looks like the straights. Unless he's leering, touching, stroking, or whatever, I don't see it as a problem. And since I've never encountered any of that, I've never had a problem.

I was thinking the same thing. I've got the worst gaydar in the world and wouldn't have a clue unless they told me outright.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no problem at all, you don't really have any way of knowing if other people in there are gay or not. I enjoy being naked in front of other people so it's fine if someone else is looking. If I shared showers and changing rooms with girls I'd be looking at them and I perv over girls all the time so I guess I can't complain if a guy is perving over my cock in the showers!

Reactions: greg_ca and Gj816

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all.

BTW, How would I know he was gay to begin with?
I have never asked and nobody has ever offered.

Stupid question.

Reactions: Gj816

Not at all.

BTW, How would I know he was gay to begin with?
I have never asked and nobody has ever offered.

Stupid question.

This is a funny question to ask straight men. Of course they will say no because other men aren't on their radar and/or they may miss subtle signs that gay men are giving them.

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course the underlying assumption kind of is that all gay men want all men like they are not selective in what they like in men,
Isn't that what the stereotype is that gay men are fussy and particular. Being gay myself certain men are hot and some are not, clothed or otherwise. I can also find a man attractive and not want to sleep with them. As well I can find and appreciate fine beautiful women. One thing I think heterosexual majority can appreciate is the opening of sex boundaries the queer community presents. Sex should be free and unbound by social conventions. If you define yourself as straight, great, bi, fine. gay, straight with occasional dalliances with the same sex. Orgies, couples, threesomes whatever. Openness and acceptance of peoples' sexual identities is one of this century's growing issues. Sex and intimacy is all good!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Logic dictates that we have:

Locker rooms/bathrooms/etc. segregated by straight men, straight women, gay men, gay women.

Or...

One room for everyone, male and female, regardless of sexual appetite.

Nothing else makes sense. Logically, that is.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course the underlying assumption kind of is that all gay men want all men like they are not selective in what they like in men,
Isn't that what the stereotype is that gay men are fussy and particular. Being gay myself certain men are hot and some are not, clothed or otherwise. I can also find a man attractive and not want to sleep with them. As well I can find and appreciate fine beautiful women. One thing I think heterosexual majority can appreciate is the opening of sex boundaries the queer community presents. Sex should be free and unbound by social conventions. If you define yourself as straight, great, bi, fine. gay, straight with occasional dalliances with the same sex. Orgies, couples, threesomes whatever. Openness and acceptance of peoples' sexual identities is one of this century's growing issues. Sex and intimacy is all good!

Well, then the underlying assumption must also be that all straight men want all women like they are not selective in what they like in women.

In fact, I can assure you that the vast majority of women I cross paths with - probably 90 - 95% of them - do not provoke any sexual interest in me *at all*. So, does that mean that men and women can share locker rooms?

Understand, I am not against that concept (see Discuss: why separate the sexes in locker-rooms/bathrooms? ); I just want to know how you justify the distinction between gay men / straight men.

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I swim and workout a lot. I had a problem with it at first until I realized how flattering it is when a guy checks you out. Women are sooo discrete about it, so it's hard to get a turn from them. But guys are different. Now I like to show off a bit.

Reactions: greg_ca