Do You Have A Problem With Gay Guys In The Locker Room?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do you know that another man is gay? Does he wear a sign that confirms that he is gay? Is there a bank of lockers, specifically reserved for gay men? Does he begin any conversation with, "Speaking as a gay man..."

I have a problem with insecure men, who feel the need to confirm their pathetic, insecure masculinity with:
1.) Bashing any minority, such as gay men;
2.) Staring at my endowment, thinking that I cannot tell that they are doing so;
3.) Feeling the need to walk up to me, and, comment that that person and I look to be the only "real men" in the locker room, then quickly glancing down at my crotch as validation.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see why I'd have a problem, I've gone into there naked so anyone can see what I've got, I couldn't really know for sure if anyone was gay or not. I'm straight but I do still sometimes grab a look as it's not something you see often and interesting. I've seen guys looking at mine who may or may not have been gay. The way I look at it is I can't complain because if there were women in there I'd 100% be looking at them when I could (just in a hopefully subtle way!) as I look at I like in the street, as long as it's not creepy and obvious. So I'd expect a gay man to do the same with blokes but if i chose to go in there naked then that's my problem!

Reactions: nicnic and Gj816
D

deleted645791

The locker room is a nonsexual environment where men get clean after working out, so I have no qualms about being nude around other men or using a communal shower with anyone. It's not always obvious who is gay or bi, but the dudes that have a "gay vibe" are all respectful and easy going. One regular is married to another man and has a similar schedule as me, I've been nude around him and also been in the communal shower with him many times now and never once felt I needed to act different around him. Like all of my gay friends who I've worked out with, he's just another one of the guys.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Gj816

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries from me as long as he's not making persistent over the top advances even when I've made it clear I'm not interested, in the whole you wouldn't normally know who's gay or straight.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think there are gay men that go to my gym. The reason I think that is because there are a lot of men at my gym. The chances of every one of them being straight is near zero. Do I care? No. Have I ever seen anyone being indecent? No. Do I have suspicions that something indecent is going on? Does it matter? It's not happening with me, so I don't care.

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101
D

deleted4500261

I don’t have a problem with gay men in any setting. I only dislike disrespectful behavior and sexual orientation has no bearing on that.

Reactions: RJ5on1