do you have a small white dick?

C

college22punk9

yeah me neither, but thanks for trying?

whoa that site is fucked up. read it. its hilarious.

canine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmmm i think im kinda lost here jsut typing anyway hope someone might help with this org i think you people are interesting......... BOOM! im gone now see you soon hark hark.....

bigphattool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, if I hear another big black dick mythism.....
damn, just take a look at the members gallery, I see a whole lot of big white dick action happening there...yes sirree...wooo!

Mr_Average

Just Browsing
Media
bigphattool said:
Man, if I hear another big black dick mythism.....
damn, just take a look at the members gallery, I see a whole lot of big white dick action happening there...yes sirree...wooo!

Typical hater white boy, just because black people are less interested with showing thier goods, dont mean you gotta hate.

Pappy

Media
Mr_Average said:
Typical hater white boy, just because black people are less interested with showing thier goods, dont mean you gotta hate.

Seems like Mr. Average is an angry black man and racist to boot! bigphattool didn't say a word to indicate any type of hate, he simply stated that he was tired of hearing the old myth that black men are bigger than other races.

Black men are just as exhibitionistic as white men and will freely show you their junk anytime, any place. About 90% of the time when you see a black guy drop trou at the urinal/trough he looks big because he has been fondling himself and has a semi going on. Catch a black man after strenuous physcial activity or coming out of the pool and you'll see their true size and they're no bigger than any other race.

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By continously having this argument, we are objectifying the black race. It's what you call being counter productive in stopping racism. When Martin Luther King rizes from the grave as a zombie, he's going to bitch slap the shit out of affermitive action, Fericon (I don't care that I spelled it wrong), and alot other programs and people. Good luck, may the animated corpse of MLK have mercy on your soul.

:chairshot:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pappy said:
Seems like Mr. Average is an angry black man and racist to boot! bigphattool didn't say a word to indicate any type of hate, he simply stated that he was tired of hearing the old myth that black men are bigger than other races.

Black men are just as exhibitionistic as white men and will freely show you their junk anytime, any place. About 90% of the time when you see a black guy drop trou at the urinal/trough he looks big because he has been fondling himself and has a semi going on. Catch a black man after strenuous physcial activity or coming out of the pool and you'll see their true size and they're no bigger than any other race.

I disagree with most of the above. I don't believe black guys look bigger because they have been playing with themselves.
In my opinion black guys do have slightly bigger cocks than white guys.
Sure there are loads of them with average or less than average cocks. And in truth the majority are probably the average.
However from my experience the dicks I have seen that have taken my breath away on guys in saunas or gyms have nearly always been black guys. Sure I've seen some huge white cocks, but there seems to be more 'really big' black cock around.
I may be wrong, but I remember reading somwhere that 'in slavery' the black men were actually chosen for the size of their cocks for breeding.
Can anyone tell me if this is true, or have I got it mixed up with something else?

jeanrose1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
EnglishMan said:
I disagree with most of the above. I don't believe black guys look bigger because they have been playing with themselves.
In my opinion black guys do have slightly bigger cocks than white guys.
Sure there are loads of them with average or less than average cocks. And in truth the majority are probably the average.
However from my experience the dicks I have seen that have taken my breath away on guys in saunas or gyms have nearly always been black guys. Sure I've seen some huge white cocks, but there seems to be more 'really big' black cock around.
I may be wrong, but I remember reading somwhere that 'in slavery' the black men were actually chosen for the size of their cocks for breeding.
Can anyone tell me if this is true, or have I got it mixed up with something else?

I would have to say that through extensive searching and talking to people on the net I have come across more black guys with enourmous dicks compared to 9-10 inches of the average large white man penis. I know of 3 black guys in Melfort that are larger than 13 inches bigger than a bear bottle. Another black guy in the region whom was 12 inch thicker than a beer. A black guy that used to drop of goods at the near by co-op had shown my husband his 16 inches of dick, in which a close buddies girlfriend took off to Alberta with and havent seen him since. The guy had a friend that was about 18 inches. I did not sleep with these black guys because I knew I would either have to leave my husband and become a slut or stay with him and have no sex at all. I have slept with 2 black guys one whom was average 7 inches, the other 10 and 7 in. My husband is more turned on by the thought of me with a black guy than with a white guy because of the sexy contrast. Yes their are many well endowed white males but Im talking about monster dicks, say 13, 14, 18 inch. Sorry, their are 2 other races that I have seen monster dicks on and thats Ukranian and Indian. I should start a thread on well endowed ukranians.