Do You Have A Spanking Story?

BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m interested in hearing about your experiences with spanking, stories, fantasies regardless of whether you are on the giving or receiving end. Discussion is open for Male, or Females.

My ex-wife typically took control in our marriage, and had rules for me to follow. She was often clothed, even if it was just a dressing gown with nothing underneath, which was most days. After work I had to come home, enter through the back door and strip in the mud room. After I showered, unless we were going out I remained nude.
There were three occasions that I would receive spankings. Spankings we’re given with a bare hand, hairbrush, small and large wooden paddles, or a belt.
The first instance was during sex. Being popped on the ass before, and during, and after her fucking me with her 8” dildo, was a common occurrence, that left my ass pink and stinging.
She was a believer in punishment for anything she considered disobedience, which could range from a comment she didn’t like to forgetting to perform a menial task like take out the garbage.
Punishment always took place in the bedroom, with me naked, draped over the foot of the bed, with a pillow underneath me to raise my ass. Severity of the punishment depended on what I was spanked with, how hard, and if she left marks. She swung a mean belt.
In addition to the first two reasons I was spanked there was our regular Saturday evening session. Every Saturday I was given a maintenance spanking. This was done weekly as a reminder of my place in our marriage as the beta male, and hers as an Alpha Female. Maintenance was always performed the same time, in the same fashion as a punishment spanking, regardless of circumstances. There were a number of occasions when her brother, or sister, and their spouses would be over for dinner, or a movie night. She would briefly interrupt the evening for maintenance. Her family knew about our relationship and there were evening I wasn’t allowed to get dressed afterwards, because she wanted to show off my rosy cheeks. My in-laws had their own kinks and fetishes so this behavior wasn’t shocking to them.

BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This sounded like a relatively normal Female Led Relationship until that last paragraph...
Yes Ma’am. Her Sister and Brother knew I was a beta and what my place was. Sometimes they stayed overnight or in the case of her Brother and his wife lived with us. Nudity was common and there were no secrets. It was my place to obey her. They all knew this and that she had both male and female lovers. I’m no longer married to her, but I will always be the beta and submissive.