Do You Have A Thin Penis?

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get it. If I was making a “Penis Wishlist”...First would be length, and second would be girth. If I was missing either one, It would definitely bother me. Looking down at my own dick, I notice that my dick is short, verses that it’s missing girth. So Girth is more of an afterthought for me. Not sure if it’s self-delusion or just good-old positive thinking; but daily when I look down, I kind of think my dick looks pretty thick. It’s only when I fail that “TP roll test” or see guys compare to freakin water bottles, or they have a hard time closing their hand around their boners...Now, that’s when I’m like, “WTF! I’m not as thick as I think I am”. So I will say having any type of “daily girth reminders” around you, will increase how much you think about it.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in the same mindset as the OP... because I have an erection thinner than average, i feel my dick is on the small side, despite being a little longer than average in length.

I'm 6.5" long but only 4.4" in girth mid shaft.

When you compare penis volume, i am often lower than cocks more tha an inch shorter than me because girth had such an impact on volume!

Looks great to me. Have you received any complaints?

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd
D

deleted1846971

Thin based on the fact that I’ve been longer than every guy I’ve been with but I’ve also been thinner than every guy I’ve been with.

There’s other, more embarrassing, reasons why I know I am thin.

You say you’re 4.5in girth. That’s not thin it’s closer to the average. However I understand wanting to be thicker.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We could be cock twins. And I know exactly how you feel...I have been as long or longer than most I have been with, but not quite as thick....makes me fucking love thick cocks. However, I've never had any complaints....if someone is complaining about your awesome cock, leave them. You really have a gorgeous dick.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks great to me. Have you received any complaints?

With my wife of 20 years (we have been divorced for years now) I felt I didn't fill her well. I expressed some concern to her about being big enough and she responded assuredly that I was plenty long enough...

" I wouldn't want you any longer!" she stated. But then followed up with, "If anything, you could be a little thicker."

And when we had verbal spats she would sometimes call me "needle prick". So, yeah, that stuff had negative impact on me.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a bit under the average girth. Does it look thin?
[photo=large]2147101[/photo]

No. Looks like a regular sized dick
What’s the average girth? Mines 4” girth and it feels thin to me

The stats I see that seem science-backed, say average girth is about 4.7”. I think 4.5-5 is a pretty average range