Do You Have A Thin Penis?

D

deleted247400

I actually thought mine was thin until coming on to this site and having so many people comment on its thickness, I guess the large head always made it seem thin to me, I also didnt realize I had a large cockhead either til people here told me LOL

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

akonio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually thought mine was thin until coming on to this site and having so many people comment on its thickness, I guess the large head always made it seem thin to me, I also didnt realize I had a large cockhead either til people here told me LOL
Yours definitely seems thick. Have you measured your girth?

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I think I have to put myself on the thin side. For the most part it's fine, but there are times when I'm in my partner and I feel like she could use something thicker. I have a few sleeves and it's always interesting to see the difference in how she reacts to them vs me.

Skinny Manny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am in the same mindset as the OP... because I have an erection thinner than average, i feel my dick is on the small side, despite being a little longer than average in length.

I'm 6.5" long but only 4.4" in girth mid shaft.

When you compare penis volume, i am often lower than cocks more tha an inch shorter than me because girth had such an impact on volume!

We're both close to 30 square inches of dick area. You're longer but we're about the same girth. I'm most attracted to skinny with a mushroom head. We get better blowjobs than the bigger guys because there's less jaw fatigue.

Skinny Manny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get it. If I was making a “Penis Wishlist”...First would be length, and second would be girth. If I was missing either one, It would definitely bother me. Looking down at my own dick, I notice that my dick is short, verses that it’s missing girth. So Girth is more of an afterthought for me. Not sure if it’s self-delusion or just good-old positive thinking; but daily when I look down, I kind of think my dick looks pretty thick. It’s only when I fail that “TP roll test” or see guys compare to freakin water bottles, or they have a hard time closing their hand around their boners...Now, that’s when I’m like, “WTF! I’m not as thick as I think I am”. So I will say having any type of “daily girth reminders” around you, will increase how much you think about it.

I haven't been able to look down and see my dick for decades.