Do you have an ethnic sounding voice?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Walking Spanish is a term used for a way of walking. Thats it. I described the look to you as best i could. It is in the way i carry myself thats all. I look like im mean but i not. The only time i would get in someones face is to plant a kiss on it. Back to the voice. I love having a very deep voice. when i talk my balls vibrate.

Wow, how poetic. :wink: (Men don't mess with mean looking badasses. Girls love those bad guys.) :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate Boston and New YOK accents. I don't like accents where you don't pronouce the letter R in word that it belongs in and them pronounce The R in words that they are not in. Such as "Pamaler Anderson".

Thank you, Just Asking!
Not everyone talks like that in Boston,mem. :confused:
C.B.:saevilw:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, Just Asking!
Not everyone talks like that in Boston,mem. :confused:
C.B.:saevilw:

That's right. I remember when we were there for my brother's graduation from Hahvahd. We went to a bah for a drink, but couldn't find a place to pahk the cah.

Sorry Cigarbabe, I couldn't resist.:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Here in Oz there really is only one general accent, the only variants being different words and slang used in each state. But unless those words were spoken you probably wouldnt be able to tell where the person was from

But apparently the rest of the world thinks we all speak like Crocodile Dundee or The Croc Hunter. Which is very much NOT the case

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here in Oz there really is only one general accent, the only variants being different words and slang used in each state. But unless those words were spoken you probably wouldnt be able to tell where the person was from

But apparently the rest of the world thinks we all speak like Crocodile Dundee or The Croc Hunter. Which is very much NOT the case
A wonderfull and sexy voice you have. I did notice no accent. Anyway you have a voice to die for. :smile:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Depends on who I'm around and how I'm feeling. When relaxed, I actually speak in a quite lazy southern drawl. With people I'm not so comfortable with, I speak with a Standard American Accent. When I go up North, I make the sounds come from the front of my mouth and sound slightly Northern. The exception is when I am comfortable or around people who are from the South while in the North. When I go further South than South Carolina, I tend to speak with the SAA, mainly because I don't want to pick up the accent. In business scenarios, I tend to put more attack on my syllables.

I think that's all I can think of.

[EDIT] Ahhh...one more. I can pull off a good (to those who aren't from the land of Oz) Aussie accent. ^_^

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You ought to meet my best friend Felix, we are both very well spoken, Surrey country boys, but Felix was fostered and was born from Jamaican parents. Over the years I have garnered endless pleasure seeing this dreadlocked hot black lad open his mouth and the plummiest Queens English falling out....the looks he gets are just priceless. He even speaks better than me. And he's adorable.

Ha ha ha. Wicked. Maybe we should start a double act! My latest pet hate is bloody airports... Have been growing my hair so it is a bit long, dark and curly. As soon as I get to security I see the thought process - "is he middle-eastern?... he is kinda dark... and the curly hair... dunno, he could be a terrorist" Then I am promptly "random" checked and scanned. Pull out the Queen's English there as well. Heaven forbid anyone blonde and blue eyed wanting to blow up a plane... :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know exactly what your'e talking about!!! White people always think, I'm white, and if I mention,no I'm not Irish, they get offended, like I'm lying!
cigarbabe, when I first looked at your pics, I thought you were white. Then some time later, you mentioned in a post that you were black, so I never thought much about it again. It really doesn't make a shit to me, as long as you are you! I loves ya just like ya is!

I called AlteredEgo on the phone last night, and heard her voice for the first time (I missed the sound clips posted in a thread some time ago...) I could not detect any ethnic (black or Bronx) at all; she has an amazingly sweet voice!

njqt, I have some questions for you about "people sounding ethnic," but I don't want the usual three to start attacking me for my "racism" again... please expect a PM from me.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with NIC on this... I don't have an accent... other folk do!

I am native and live in the south. Hence, my accent is south with Native flare. Like someone mentioned here, I am constantly asked to repeat myself because of my dialect. I find it annoying at times and interesting at others.

The bright side... it has not hurt me in my speaking engagements, but rather has aided in those efforts, I think.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Racism is absolutely alive and kicking in the USA. I hate when white people come up to me and make anti-semitic remarks. Since when are all blacks supposed to hate all jews? :confused: I don't understand this at all. I always stop them and they look at me like I'm nuts. Their usual response is that I shouldn't care as I'm not one of them. WTF!?!:eek::mad::confused:

Whites will come up to me, seeing that I'm White, and say amazingly horrible, nasty, jackasinine things about Blacks. Am I in the "I hate Blacks" club because of my skin color? WTF??!

I may have posted this before, but I'll say it again. A Black professor from a neighboring university and I were talking in the sauna at the Y--we knew each other from my having worked at the neighboring university--and this White gay man about the same age as my professor friend is in there with us. When my friend left, this White guy says to me, "He's very well-spoken for a Black man."

I said, "WHAT??"

He said, "Well, you know, they usually don't speak correct English."

I said, "He's a professor with a PhD in Psychology. He's the chair of the Faculty Senate at his institution. He's rather well respected. What is it that you do?"

Naturally, this White guy had bad teeth, bad skin, piercings and tattoos all over, and just an overall image of having been fucked hard and put away wet. My Black professor friend was tall, muscular, distinguished (hair at the temples going gray), handsome, great teeth, intelligent, articulate, the whole deal. But because he was Black, this White guy thought he should be surprised at his ability to speak well.

The White guy had nothing to say after that. Fucking racist AND fucking coward.

NCbear (who's amazed at what some White people say to him about Blacks and other non-White groups, and who uses capital letters to describe ethnic groups when discussions like this are happening)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have the broard Australian accent.
My voice is low pitched.
I sound alot like Nicole Kidman with her softer Australian accent.