Do you have any God given natural talent, aptitude or ability?

On the first note, NEVER !!! I cannot imagine how this is fathomable.

The other I would agree with, though I never thought you were so anal-retentive lol .

As for myself, I have always been endowed with creative and artistic talents, the only one I cannot do is DRAW, even stick figures are a challenge for me lol.
When I started taking piano, I was playing Fur Elise in 6 months, any student of the piano knows how monumental that is, so in that regard one could call that talent "God given" or innate.
Same thing with singing and dancing, expressive writing and poetry, all came very naturally and easily to me.
I also have a very keen intuition which sometimes in the past I have dismissed to my peril

HH

Musical ability definitely seems to be innate - especially if you're picking things up miles quicker than average.
Louis Hamilton was like that with driving, apparently - but not with social skillz. ;)

I agree on the intuition tho - I'd have saved myself shitloads of trouble in the past if I'd listened to myself instead of others. :redface: Oh well!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but Catch
your my English Hero
for picking the England Cricketers to defeat the Black Caps in a coupla weeks etc

and

you warn me when there is Z{Pink Snow about, on UK Soil etc

your really an LPSG Hero you know ..

DONT be so hard on yourself my Matey ...

Go crosseyed and wiggle my ears. It happens all in the evolutionary process that we are able to accomplish this feat. :) Have not worked out why evolution has singled a few out on how to be able to do this though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have discovered though, unlike the male peacock with his plume of coulourful feathers, it is not the most attractive or successful way to gain the attention of females at nightclubs. Well, there is the odd one, which happen to turn out to have quirky god given talents themselves :)

TheLeprechaun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, singing (Classically), dancing (ballet/Latin American), painting, drawing, designing. And baking - I make mean choux-pastry swans ;)