Do you have any "real" friends from lpsg?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:grouphug:I Like Nick
He's my Pick
Whatever anyone else says...I don't give a Lick
Anyone who does not like Nick...I think you are Sick
If I did not have a boyfriend...I'd suck his Dick
He's the best thing to come along since Mr. Hick

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's my Pick

Very well done nudeyorker.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Oh yeah, certainly. I have been friends with a few members here for many years. They were there for me in good times and bad even with hundreds of miles separating us, and I am very thankful for them being in my life. My one regret is that I'm consumed with school right now, but I think that they accept my life situation for what it is and that they care for me not one jot less because of it.

I'm also very lucky and happy to spend my Thanksgiving with another long-time LPSG friend and his family. I can't afford to fly home for both holidays, so I'm spending one with my family in California and Christmas back home with my parents and sister.

He knows I love him like a brother. :cool:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's my Pick

We all love Nick for as long as the clock goes tick!

LOL I just had to...

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love you too x

But you are naughty heehee

Aww me luvs Tardis too! I'm naughty, yes. But you very well know that no spanks on fridays.:cool:

To answer the question:

Yes, there is some people here who I consider good friends. I have not yet met any of them personally, first of all because I haven't been around here for a very long time and also because I live in a far distant country from...everything and everybody! LOL!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've yet to make any good friends on this forum, but I have formed great friendships with some people I met on the internet. This goes back as far as the days of IRC when there were no pictures of 8 inch cocks or a nice set of breasts to drool over.

I've met only a few people in person during a group dinner. It was very brief, but nice at the same time. One other person I knew from before this site existed, and he introduced me to one of the more "infamous" people that I will not mention. And from some of the fun, witty & twisted comments I read on this forum from certain people, I'm sure I could form more solid friendships with some of the people here. All this, and I might be able to grope 'em too! Woo hoo!! :biggrin:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well...define friend? is it someone that u speak with on a daily basis and ask how his day went and what is going on with him at school or a work project...job issues...etc....OR is it someone u chat with about sex and partner sex issues...

are these guys friends...? i would hope so...
and as long as we not dealing with NICK 8...i suspect we are all safe from his bad behaviour...and i doubt the poor bastard has a friend on the planet...i suspect he is into use em and burn em...

Why on earth would you say such a thing as that? Nick is a great guy friendly, amiable, great sense of humor and a rock steady guy. Why would you pull this out of the blue? And to one of LPSG's nicest guys! We just had a greatlunch today.He's so sweet. He donates to PBS and 11,000 dollars to Mary Tyler Moores' face lift fund! If that not a good friend I don't know what is! Whatch Lipstick Jungle you'll see his dollars in action....<a buncha dots......seriously he's a GREAT guy!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh iwas just sitting combin my pompador and thinking.....what is Nick doing now....is he happy? was his day good? Did he get all the catalogs in the mail he was awaiting? I just want it all to go so good for him b/c he's such a nice guy. I wish he were Jewish I'd marry him...oh he's taken so we'd just have to have an inter-religous affair. No one's looking so it's not bad right?
I would change his printer cartridges for him.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a great time talking to you at the meet n greet. We should hang again! You seem like agreat sane person and someone I'd be interested in having as a friend!

I've yet to make any good friends on this forum, but I have formed great friendships with some people I met on the internet. This goes back as far as the days of IRC when there were no pictures of 8 inch cocks or a nice set of breasts to drool over.

I've met only a few people in person during a group dinner. It was very brief, but nice at the same time. One other person I knew from before this site existed, and he introduced me to one of the more "infamous" people that I will not mention. And from some of the fun, witty & twisted comments I read on this forum from certain people, I'm sure I could form more solid friendships with some of the people here. All this, and I might be able to grope 'em too! Woo hoo!! :biggrin: