Do you have any "real" friends from lpsg?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some of my best friends I made and met right here on lpsg!
Just take a peep at my friends list to see whom I adore and admire.
There isn't one person on my list that I haven't personally interacted with.
Also one or two of the people whom I mistakenly thought
were my friends were found here too but they are not on that friends list.
Sadly.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a friend from here...and now, a boyfriend also, who happen to also be on LPSG. How about that? Not quite what I expected it. (So to answer your questions...I know two people from this site)

Aren't life's unexpected twists and turns just great? :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! Touche.

Well, all in all, that loser is great. Guess, thats why were together. Lol. I think I'm done spamming the thread now. Who ELSE has made a friend that they know at LPSG?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh I just got home awhile ago from a date w/Nick8. Maaaaaan. Those eyes, those lips. I thot we were just gonna hang but when he poured my first glass of Sangria...I threw my sombrero into the air and was hoping something good would happen to my colon. We laffed,, we chatted and tried to ignore what was building between us. I gave him some cuopons for Nads. Hey they were for a dollar each! Nothing to sneeze at. HE ACTUALLY had some Mrs. Parkers Ranch Sausage cuopons on him to give me in return. It was clear we were on the same page. Within a few sips of the sinful, invigorating sangria, I knew our religions were gonna mix... again...he had fucked me in the bathroom of the first NYC LPSG Meet N greet. It was great but fast as we had a big crowd of folks to get back to. I think I put the paper towel we cleaned off with in a book w/some flowers he sent me later And the diamond ring was much appreciated.
He's sucha good guy.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh I just got home awhile ago from a date w/Nick8. Maaaaaan. Those eyes, those lips. I thot we were just gonna hang but when he poured my first glass of Sangria...I threw my sombrero into the air and was hoping something good would happen to my colon. We laffed,, we chatted and tried to ignore what was building between us. I gave him some cuopons for Nads. Hey they were for a dollar each! Nothing to sneeze at. HE ACTUALLY had some Mrs. Parkers Ranch Sausage cuopons on him to give me in return. It was clear we were on the same page. Within a few sips of the sinful, invigorating sangria, I knew our religions were gonna mix... again...he had fucked me in the bathroom of the first NYC LPSG Meet N greet. It was great but fast as we had a big crowd of folks to get back to. I think I put the paper towel we cleaned off with in a book w/some flowers he sent me later And the diamond ring was much appreciated.
He's sucha good guy.
OK who was sniffing glue at that party?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That explains it. I was one of those people sitting and waiting at the table, and wondering where you 2 went off to. Fortunately I was sitting next to Nick, and got to grope him under the table when he got back, and he still had a semi, which was nice, plump and warm. And sorry Hells, although I didnt say anything, I did notice the wet spot in the front of your jeans, and that Kleenex that fell out from your pants leg...

As for coupons, I dont need sausage, but do need some new lingerie, so if anyone has 1 day coupons for Macys, or boner (bonus) coupons for Century 21, bring em to the next Eat and Meat (meet and Greet) .

Love to all - Alyn