Do you have any secret u want to share?

D

deleted213967

I don't find freakishly large penises attractive. I repeat: I don't find freakishly large penises attractive...

Wow! ... so glad I got that one off my chest.

I love to watch guys masturbate. I love to watch a cumshot!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a secret that I'm trying desperately to make public but it's tricky.

A good friend of mine, an engineer in my studio, has a 16-year-old daughter who is seriously coming on to me. Her comments have gone beyond flirty and her actions are anything but cute. Not only is she jail-bait, but I'm hopelessly and irrevocably monogamous. I don't even want to go over to his house (half-block away) anymore because she snuggles up to me on the sofa or stays outside with the guys (pulls a chaise next to mine) when we're drinking and telling jokes.

My wife thinks it's cute and it's just a crush. I never had someone crush on me before, but this sure looks like it's more than that. How can I tell? I want to tell my friend, but I'm afraid he might think I'm a pervert seeing too much into it. What I'm really afraid of is getting the daughter so upset that she gets me in trouble by making stuff up.

I'm tired of making up excuses for not visiting (there are only so many "antiquing" weekends you can have) and I don't know how to invite Ned and his wife over without the daughter coming too.

I've known this girl for years. Ned and I worked in studios for a long time together, and he moved to Florida about a year after me. She would come into the studio when she was younger to listen to us record and I've kind of been like distant family. This is a recent development, and I'm praying like crazy that it's just a phase.

Secret's out.

cockhoarder

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
last year i fell asleep in my best friends bed... she didnt wake me up or anything and went to bed in the living room. Her husband didnt notice when he came in as the lights were off and just came into bed....

As a guy, I know we all get morning wood... so got under the covers to discover he was only in briefs with a hardon!!! It got me soooo horny I gently took it out, spat in my hands and stroked him gently for about 15minutes. He didnt wake up and his wife doesnt know anything.

wish i`d have sucked him but was too afraid he`d wake up!!!!

UltimateViolator72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess my secret is I fear my hearing is going. I have recently lost the high tones and I have had ringing in my ears for almost two months. I am scared to an extent. I have been to many doctors and am trying physical therapy of my upper chest, neck, throat, and jaw this week. It may be related to a TMJ type problem. The ringing is almost more then I can bare at times but I am trying to stay calm and take one day at a time. Sleeping is difficult.

I have had the same problem for at least 20 years. It's called tinnitus and is a constant ringing in your ears that may worsen if precautions are not taken to protect your hearing.

My problem started in highschool in NYC. I had to take 2 subways to get to school. This was the mid 80's, long before the city changed out the subways to new, quieter models. Some ofthe trains I rode on had been around since the 1920's. They were extremely loud, sometimes so much so that it hurt. But I didn't want to put my fingers in my ears and look like a punk in front of my friends, so alot of damage was done. I still stupidly do the same thing in my job as a firefighter. Never wear the ear protection. I've lost even more hearing.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am freakin' terrified of spiders, scorpions and cicadas. Once, when I was helping a friend clean out an old garage, a spider jumped on my shirt and began to run up towards my face. I got so scared, I pee'd in my pants.
I was nearly in tears. My buddy promised not to say anything to anyone else and so far as I know, he has kept his word.
If my buds ever found out about my fear, they would make my life a living hell.

i know exactly how you feel man lol. *is arachnophobic*

UltimateViolator72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got three secrets to share:

I'm deathly afraid of balloons. If there are balloons at a party and kids are squeezing the and playing with them, I get up and leave the room.

Second secret is that I'm a bipolar man who is also a recovering drug addict curently in rehab. I lost my wife and baby girl because of the addiction and mood swings. I don't think anyone will ever date me because of my past.

I fought a house fire while completely high. I was so fucked up that I fell through some stairs into a cellar. Not good.