Do you have any secret u want to share?

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm convinced that civilization as we know it will be over within 10 years if we continue living like we do. like 100% certain. but i'm reluctant to change cause i dunno if it'll do any good and i'd rather people not think i'm nuts meanwhile. its honestly, really bothering me.

on a lighter note...i refuse to shave my head because the last time i did, i was about 5 and my hair was so blonde everyone called me 'peach fuzz'.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
years ago, my GF and I broke up. we got back together and eventually married, but we were apart for a time. During that interval, I ran into one of her good friends from college. I was walking along a river bank, a popular spot for running/rollerblading/biking. I was wearing light colored jeans, and had a relentless hard-on, stretching down and across my thigh. every time I passed a girl, I would put my hands in the back pockets of my jeans and stretch them tight across my crotch so that my cock was clearly outlined. it is long enough that it stretched out past the end of my thigh, and it looked huge. I was getting lots of stares and was extremely horny. So this girl comes walking up the path who I knew from college. At first I was like no, better not... but of course I was like fuck it! I want her to see it, I want her to know. It is amazing how rapidly random thoughts can fire through your brain in nanoseconds... I remember thinking, I want her to know that her roommate in college was deliriously fucking my big cock just a few feet from where she was sleeping, and coming so hard that she was drooling... i want her to think back to the moans and gasps that would emanate from my GF's room, the sound of the headboard banging against the wall... all this crap was flying through my brain in the seconds before I greeted her. Needless to say my cock looked like it would burst through my jeans. And as she approached, her eyes dropped down to my crotch and she stared for what seemed like a full minute at my enormous erection. I could barely talk I was so horny, but managed to stumble through some kind of conversation. she couldnt stop glancing down, it was like she couldnt help it. anyway, we exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up.

We went out a few nights later. Went to a bar with some other folks. Got drunk and started flirting immediately. started making out at the bar, I pushed my rigid cock against her and she just said "mmmm, do you want to get out of here?" we went back to her place. as soon as the door shut her hand was stroking my cock through my pants. she was like "god, it feels so big"... made it to the couch, where somehow undressed... I fingered her to an orgasm in about 30 seconds while she stroked my cock. then she knelt down between my legs and gave me the most intense handjob I ever received. the whole time she just stared at my cock and kept talking about how big it was. I said all kinds of shit too, whatever came into my head, stuff like "I love to see your hands wrapped around my big cock" and "I've wanted you to see it forever". I had never been with a girl who was that vocal about cock size, and I came pretty quickly. she was like "my god, there's so much of it!"... very, very intense. we didnt have sex though, and we never went out again. neither of us ever mentioned my old GF.

forward 6 years.... at this point I was married to my old GF. without going into specifics, her old roommate entered our lives again. she is also happily married. we see her regularly. Of course, every time I see her I think back to that night, her shocked, staring eyes; her obvious amazement and pleasure at my cock size; all her comments about how she had never seen one this big, what a turn-on it was for her, how she can't imagine what it would feel like to have such a big cock inside her... she still stares, and I still show it off every chance i get, but neither of us has ever brought it up. I never told my wife and I have to assume she didnt either. I will never cheat on my wife, but the fantasy of fucking this woman until she passes out will never leave me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
omg.....I am seriously debating telling anyone this. I don't know if anyone will ever look at me the same way. I don't want to offend anyone, but this.....this is too much. oh please ya'll forgive me.

I am a bear trapped in a man's body........

That felt so....liberating. I hope everyone still loves me..... hehehe

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know how to say this... oh my god...

I...have a big dick.

*sighs*

that was rough.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when I was a kid my older sister's boyfriend attacked me in our kitchen...
I was able to fight him off & get away, but I never told anyone...

youngdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want my wife to have an extremely satisfying MMMF with me and two others with 8" plus...

EDIT: It isn't a secret. She KNOWS that I want this.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. When I was younger, I use to hate my Texas accent. Now, I love it!
2. I had my first orgasm at 25. (It was soooo good!)

Haggis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*I've tried to seduce one of my best friends even though I knew he was 100% straight because I knew I could easily manipulate him. I was met with "partial" success. The whole ordeal kinda scarred him, but I would do it again.

*I wanted my parents to keep continuing their subscription to National Geographic because I always wanted to look for the naked tribal pictures when no one was around.

and finally:
*I'm deathly afraid of sea urchins and schools of fish, which is ironic considering that my father is a scuba diving instructor and has tried to show me the ropes multiple times.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least once a month I go to Mcdonalds.I get the original nuggets and fries with hot mustard.I know whats in them,but God they are so good!!!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 12 I kissed my 10 year old cousin under a blanket. We almost got caught kissing too. Then some grownup saw us and told us to get out from under there. I used to tease him about being my kissing cousin when no one else was around - but they all knew.