Do you have Crazy Neighbours ?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are GONE!!!!!!!!!! :240:
When they first moved in I seen the Husband only. He seemed nice. I was hoping to meet his wife soon since I introduced myself to him. But, that NEVER happened. I still don't even know her name. Or his brother ( that lived with them) and their MANY friends that came and went.
Well the crazy part is: They fought ALL of the time. Mainly at 5 am in the morning for at least a hour and a half..":mad: I would be so dang tired when I worked at my other job. Because, I could not get back to sleep! When they were not fighting they had their MUSIC sky high!!! At all times of the day including in the morning. Also, his brother had folks in and out of the house, men and women. I was like how in the world could I live like this for the next two years in the Navy neighbourhood? I was getting mad at my hubby at first, I was wanting to move. But, after a while I just had to LIVE with these NUTS living next door. Because, hubby did not want to spend the money that we DON'T have to move.
Now, I am wondering if we will get any folks that are Quiet, no KIDS and are friendly. Oh and not have too many folks in and out of the neighbourhood. I am asking too much.. huh?
Anyone else have any storys to share?

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG. You summed up my position already.

I have Spanish Gangster neighbours, and they are always blasting super loud Spanish rap music and such. And they are always fighting and throwing things.

The police are at their house at least twice a month.. sometimes twice a week. Three of them have been arrested. They are all free now though.

I think there is like six of them in the house. I'm not really sure. But I can't help thinking that they are gonna shoot me or something. Scary shit.

Rob <3

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I would be the crazy neighbour, but I have the good grace to keep my little brand of crazy to myself.
It would be interesting to see what their reactions would be if they knew the truth.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People in the other neighbourhood have guns. In the Navy area your are not suppose to go door to door selling things. But, when some folks broke that rule. They went to a house and this CRAZY guy pulled a gun on the folks and then called the cops on the folks that came to his home. I am GLAD that that gun owner is NOT my neighbor!!:eek: That kind of person scares me. We have a guy that works in SECURITY in our neighborhood. But, those people are really nice and they have a kid. BUt, they are QUIET and Friendly.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I can attest to that. He sme neighbors move in. First night about 11:30 pm they were banging nails into my bedroom wall.. Went over to ask them to stop and they offered me a beer. Nex thing you know we were hanging out. Palm Beach Brats. Parents were multi milionares. It started out soking some weed with I'm cool with then it moved to coke. (which I'm cool with on special occaisions) It got out of hannd. I had lanlord which was a good freinf kick them out. Too much is too much.

The best was when t5hey invited me to Thanksgiving diner. They told me they usualy ask a homless person but they would love to have me come. Insulted to say the least. Not to mention I prefer to spend my day at the Elbo Room In Ft. Lauderdale. Good time on the beach!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this wualifies as "crazy" but at the very least annoying.
I bought a kick ass arts and crafts bungalow seven years ago on a half gentrified street in a hot new town and renovated it. The next door woman is a Mexican woman in her 70s who has waaayyyy too much time on her hands and makes sport of watching my comings and goings. Whenever I have a date she makes a reason up to knock on my door and ask "Who was she? Is she the one?"
Then one day after I had been seeing this girl for a year sent her daughter over as we were having dinner and the daughter said "I would LOVE to sing at your wedding!"
I blurted out "I am not going to marry this woman!"
This was a surprise to the woman I was having dinner with but at least it got rid of neighbor lady's daughter.
So perhaps they think I am the crazy neighbor. lol.
(I continued to see the woman I was lunching with for awhile but of course did not propose and no longer see her).
I think it is crazy to watch one's neighbors' comings and goings and keep track of the women in and out of the house and have the audacity to speak of it unsolicited.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is crazy to WATCH your neighbors coming and goings. But, when they SIT out side and have folks out their with them that you have no clue who they are is a bit scary to me. Like my situation was..." I mean these homes are only two bedroom and one car garage. They had two cars and a darn motorcycle. None of them were parked in the garage. Then when their buddys come into our little area it gets kinda crowded. I really was not comfy with all these GROWN SINGLE/MARRIED(?) Guys watching me get on my little bike to go to my crappy job.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever watched Everybody loves Raymond?
Well, I live next to my In-laws. Guess that makes me Deborah.

And to top it all off, My father in law has alzheimer's . :confused:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't have a crazy neighbour but I had the nosiest neighbour in the world. I'm not a curtain twitcher and I don't really care what my neighbours are up to, if I'm friendly with them they'll tell me, if I'm not particularly friendly with them why would I care, but this neighbour would insist on telling me in the tiniest detail what everyone had been up to and their history from the time she'd known them. She'd catch me when I was going out and I'd try to politely cut her short saying I had to go and do something and start walking away and she'd walk after me still yapping on.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't have a crazy neighbour but I had the nosiest neighbour in the world. I'm not a curtain twitcher and I don't really care what my neighbours are up to, if I'm friendly with them they'll tell me, if I'm not particularly friendly with them why would I care, but this neighbour would insist on telling me in the tiniest detail what everyone had been up to and their history from the time she'd known them. She'd catch me when I was going out and I'd try to politely cut her short saying I had to go and do something and start walking away and she'd walk after me still yapping on.
I think this is worse than someone being crazy.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one. I think she finally had a nervous breakdown or something. Anyway this lady was so crazy that she tried to accuse me of putting a spell on her for acting crazy. She finally did a late night move a couple of years ago. Peace!

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got psycho bitch from hell next door. We started out friendly enough. But she got it in her head I wanted her man. First of all, his name is "PeeWee". Now can you see me wanting a PeeWee? LOL I tried to tell her, if she saw the guys I go out with, she'd drop to her knees and beg.

Second, I was awakened one night by a phone call. It was her. Apparently they'd had a fight, and she told me I could have him. I got up, went to the door, and found his clothes on my front porch. Needless to say, I marched over there and told him to clear out of my doorway.

Well, now it's been five years of looks, words, and pretty much just ignoring her, and NOW she's nice to me, just because I had some recent health issues.

I guess whatever it takes, right?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh man. Where do I even start with this one...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I work from home and my "office" faces the courtyard of my apartment bldg. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]My across-the-courtyard balcony-neighbor is a guy my age. He and his girlfriend have a habit of walking around naked. They do this with the lights on and the blinds open. Now, I'm not complaining as these two are, thankfully, easy on the eyes. I've never gotten a sexual vibe off them directed at me, but they have to know I can see them. Thinking maybe I should start cruising around in the nude just to shake things up.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]There's a gypsy family of at least three who lives downstairs. They have a little girl who can achieve an unearthly shriek and sustain it for minutes at a time. She likes to do this as frequently as possible. This makes the dad start screaming in some gruff, vaguely Eastern European language, which makes the mother chime in and start banging pots together until everybody shuts up. Then they rinse and repeat. This goes on until the child tires, the father gets drunk, or the mother starts playing traditional music on the phonograph. All they need is a May pole and a pile of stolen wallets and the cliche will be complete. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Then we have the Loud Fuckers. I first noticed them around 3am on a weeknight when their impromptu lovemaking session finally reached its climax. I haven't figured out who they are exactly, but the male half of the equation is HUGE. He is packing one colossally big, thick, hard, oh-my-God-here-it-comes-again meaty slab of man-cock and he uses it to plunder his woman's depths with relentless precision. He also has remarkable stamina, and was once able to go for 47 minutes without a break despite being as sleepy as I'm sure he was because it was the middle of the night. The woman in question is multi-orgasmic, and I'm really happy for her. That's a gift of nature that should be celebrated as frequently and audibly as possible. They are a match made in heaven, because they appear to have equally voracious sexual appetites and can screw so many times in a given day that I'm wondering if they do it for a living.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Then I have Piano Man. This guy's the bane of my existence. He's an adequate if unimaginative musician who likes to accompany himself, and he's a terrible singer. Not only can he play for several hours without a break... he can play the same song. The other day I just about cracked when we hit hour three of Elton John's "Your Song." It was all I could do not to throw a brick through his screen door and scream, "I DO mind, you asshole."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He finally gave it a rest, only to start fresh with that cheesy Five For Fighting song about Superman that makes me want to stab myself in the ears with pencils.[/FONT]

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Growing up I had crazy neighbors on both sides. Spuddy and Animal.

Now I am in an apartment and the man upstairs is crazy.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotbtminla -
Thanks for the great stories! You are an observant chap. Per
Then we have the Loud Fuckers. I first noticed them around 3am on a weeknight when their impromptu lovemaking session finally reached its climax. I haven't figured out who they are exactly, but the male half of the equation is HUGE. He is packing one colossally big, thick, hard, oh-my-God-here-it-comes-again meaty slab of man-cock and he uses it to plunder his woman's depths with relentless precision. He also has remarkable stamina, and was once able to go for 47 minutes without a break despite being as sleepy as I'm sure he was because it was the middle of the night. The woman in question is multi-orgasmic, and I'm really happy for her. That's a gift of nature that should be celebrated as frequently and audibly as possible. They are a match made in heaven, because they appear to have equally voracious sexual appetites and can screw so many times in a given day that I'm wondering if they do it for a living

I am so sorry. I didn't know we were neighbors. LOL. Although 47 minutes is nothing to write home about.