Do you have gay relatives?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apparently there was something of a scandal way back in my family, involving some kind of third cousin of my grandmother twice removed. His youngest daughter fell pregnant out of wedlock, which was just unspeakable, and so he banished her from the family and demanded that no-one speak to her ever again. Then he went ahead and left his wife for another man.

But apart from that, I'm the only one that I know of. Among the various cousins, nieces and nephews, etc, so far as I know it's just me. But I've made up for the lack of homosexuality elsewhere in the family by being extra gay myself.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if he banished her from the family and demanded that no-one ever speak to her ever again because he was terrified she would tell them who the baby daddy was...HIM!!!

My uncle's teenage step-daughter turned up pregnant when she was in high school. She refused to tell anyone who the baby daddy was, claimed it was a boy she met at a party and didn't know his name. This was a small rural community and she literally knew everyone for miles around and any boy she could have met at a party would have been someone she had known since pre-school.

I strongly suspect that the baby daddy was either, A.) her own biological father, who was a fire and brimstone Holy Roller preacher, B.) her older brother, or last but certainly not least, C.) my uncle, who has been married and divorced multiple times due to his constant philandering, multiple long term mistresses, and bimbo eruptions.

She had the baby and amazingly the kid turned out completely normal, but of course if my uncle was the baby daddy he was not biologically related to her.

Reactions: Guido Riezzo

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My father was gay, his brother (my uncle) was gay, two of their uncles were gay and one of cousins (son of my gay but married uncle) and my cousin (son of my father's sister) is gay.

My mother had no siblings but one of her male cousins was gay and another of her cousin's son was gay.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suspect one of my uncles on my mothers side is gay. No proof though and he's very private. Was married, had two kids, divorced but neither of them ever said why, and he's never dated again. On my father's side, there are only two grandchildren, myself and my cousin, 20 years apart. We're both gay. I suspect my aunt is a lesbian. She had a Dr friend who she went out on dates with, but never married. She also lived at home to take care of her mother all of her life. At 75 it doesn't really matter though.

Voltaire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My father was gay, his brother (my uncle) was gay, two of their uncles were gay and one of cousins (son of my gay but married uncle) and my cousin (son of my father's sister) is gay.

My mother had no siblings but one of her male cousins was gay and another of her cousin's son was gay.
As I mentioned my father was gay as well. I know several other people who ate gay or bisexual and one of their parents was also. Some people (mostly religious right) insist that there is nuture or worse “brainwashing” involved but I believe that is rubbish and it is more nature. There are even more people who are queer but grew up with hetero parents. And I know hetero people who have queer parents.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am the only out person in my family. On my mother's side, I have an aunt who is super religous and has lived with the same woman for the last 30 years. Her last boyfriend was in college (55 years ago) and he turned out to be gay too. I have a cousin that I believe could be gay, but like my aunt, she is very religous.

On my dad's side, his oldest sister was very much a tomboy. She always wears overalls or jeans. She would rather play in the mud and catch snakes. She always ends up with older men. Her first husband was 30+ years older than her. She had 3 daughters with him. He died and she married another old man (probably around 20 to 25 years older). He died. Then she took care of this older guy who was easily 40+ years older than her. He passed away I'm sure. I haven't talked to anybody on my dad's side of the family since he passed away 20 years ago.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dad's side: He was divorced from my mom and got married to another woman and fathered a boy and a girl. The boy is now in his late 30s and still single, never had a girlfriend and recently posted "In a complicated relationship" on Facebook. You do the math. There's also a closeted bi uncle. And one cousin is a very out lesbian. Another cousin is also in his early 40s now, single, never married, never had a girlfriend. Hmmm. Mom's side: One aunt that I swear to god is the spitting image of John Denver (seriously lol) got divorced and moved in with a woman. Her ex-husband is a closet bi. And the two of them had three sons, one of whom is gay. Those three sons are the sexiest guys I've ever seen.