Do you have hairs on your shaft?

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
A laser therapist did mention to me the order day that she sees lots of men who come for laser treatments of their private parts and that they really do need it.. So if you do decide to have it done, it might not be as unusual as you think. I am sure it would be EXTREMELY painful though. No pain no loss as they say ;) (yeah yeah, I know its gain)

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by smoothchris@Jun 3 2005, 03:37 PM
If you don't like seeing or feeling hair there then just do like I and lots of others, both gay and straight do -- shave them off.

I happen to like my bush and would never trim or shave it. I use "Just for Men" mustache, beard, and sideburn color to keep it a dark brown/black color.

Has anyone ever measured the length of their pubic hair? I was surprised to find that mine measures just over 4 inches long when pulled out straight.

Media
Yea I have pubes growing at least one inch up the shaft of my cock
and a couple of hairs on top of my dick near the head. I had laser a couple times, it hurt so much I didnt go back to finish. Now I shave my shaft, balls
and sides down to my thighs, too much hair everwhere.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, sporadically for about the first inch or two. I shave my shaft down to the base, else it gets real painful to slide on a condom...and to fuck with one.

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dr Rock said:
yeah, I'm pretty much the same. they're mostly on the underside though.

I keep the hairs continually shaved, so they're neve more than a very short stubble, if that. Which I hate. I like a totally cleanly shaved shaft, as well as balls and left and right from my cock. All I leave in the way of hair is the "runway" from the base of my cock up toward my navel. My view is that my cock -- any cock -- is so beautiful, why obscure it with hair.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Capritom said:
. . . . the "runway" from the base of my cock up toward my navel. My view is that my cock -- any cock -- is so beautiful, why obscure it with hair.

I can't let this one get by without a comment. I've heard it referred to as a "treasure trail" and a "snail's trail", but never before as the "runway". These catchy little names just add to the sensual stimulation of these parts. BTW, I shave the hair from my dick shaft and about an inch from around the base. Trimming the pubes help to give it the manicured look I like.

Begisnairn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah hair on my 7" by 6" cut cock goes about one quarter the way up. almost like sideburns. and they are pretty long too

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do and I didn't pay much attention to them until I got an ingrown hair. THAT was pretty painful. Not sure why it happened at the time, but glad it didn't happen again.

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, I got 'em
Fine transparent hairs are scattered about 1/3 of the way up my erect penis, decreasing in numbers and length as they ascend the shaft. Darker and rather long hairs form at the base of the shaft and throughout the region (fore and aft), known in my pants as Man Land.

Now you see 'em, Now you don't
For my own body, I prefer a smooth shaft (and balls and butt) because the denuded skin creates a far more sensitive and sexually hightened or responsive area. I regularly tweeze my shaft and balls (using a denim cock strap to define the hair-free region), and every other month I use Nair hair remover cream on my buttcrack. Remaining crotch hairs get trimmed to about 2".

Comb it, Brush it, Braid it
If I get lazy and allow nature to take its course, these hairs tend to grow rather long and have a tendency to get tangled and knotted and just plain in the way of my shaft (and balls and butt) when involved in sexual playtime. But(t) having said that, I do have great admiration for those men whose genetics produce very beautiful hair patterns in the crotch/ball/butt area, which can push one or two of my sexual "hot buttons" and make me want to jump a lumberjack and ride him through a long winter's night.