Do you have it in you to be a swinger

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_New End, Jan 29, 2009.

?

Have, you, or can you, participate in more than 1 on 1 sex?

1. yes

34 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    18.1%
  3. already have

34 vote(s)
    41.0%
  1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

In my fantasies, orgies seem so hot, but I know from personal experience, and knowing myself, I could never have sex with more than one person.

Could you (do you) do it, or is it something always left to your fantasies?

I also get this feeling, that I can make a choice, I can have love, family, stability... or I can go crazy sex orgy, and I keep thinking I want the former more than the latter.

2. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

It doesn't necessarily have to be either/or. I have been very lucky. I have been able to have both -- marriage to a wonderful woman, great children, plus lots of MMF action with my wife and a number of hot guys.

3. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Is a "swinger" the same as a "player"? People who know of my past experiences have called me a player but I'm not familiar with the other term. Enlighten me.

Gramps

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have; I like i from both sides. Though the "action" has long ceased, and I got involved with responsibilities and raising a family. These get in the way.

5. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I'm not married anymore, but I'm fortunate to have a hot gf who loves sex. We've attended a couple of swingers parties together and one was a fantastic orgy experience with a lot of cool horny couples, but the other wasn't that great due to the people attending.

We had a wonderful party with some close friends on New Years Eve, and for those that stayed late enough it was fantatic with everyone starting to have sex with their partners, but after a while we were sharing, etc. I don't think I've ever fucked so many different women at one time (total of 5).

It's cool as long as you both enjoy it and are open to the idea (and if the other couples are cool, hot, and horny).

-Ranger

6. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    We have done a few times with single women and some same room sex, you've got to be comfortable and solid but we've REALLY got off on it.

Some pics of the last FMF encounter in my gallery.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I had gone to about 3 swinger parties and once I was with 4 men in one day. :smile:

However, I stopped going to them. Not because I have objections to swinging or orgies, but because they wouldn't use condoms, and I believe in SAFE swinging... (Plus I think they're INSANE not to use condoms when they have parties like that!)

Plus I'm single and it's kind of odd being with all these couples. Not to mention that I didn't have an attraction for every guy there, and I'd feel bad turning them down. (At the party I went to where I was with 4 guys, I was VERY attracted to two of them, sort of attracted to one, and not at all attracted to one...)

I'd often wondered if I'd have the nerve to do anything like this! I surprise myself though - and if people get to know me they're shocked, because on the surface I'm extremely shy.

Actually, I voted "Yes" on the poll, when I should have voted "Already have".

9. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

basically, have always done group sex, and still do

10. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

I think I would be too shy to go to a party, but maybe a little soft swinging would be good. Something like same room sex with some friends, then maybe swapping.

11. D_Bitch McConnell

D_Bitch McConnell New Member

Although we haven't yet tried it, my gf has said that she really likes the idea of us with another man so I could suck and be fucked by him...now we are just waiting to find someone.

WHB

12. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I completely agree about the use of condoms when having sex with anyone other than your normal partner. I wouldn't even consider going to a sex party, or having sex with someone new without using one. It's a lot easier to just grab a handful of Magnum XL's before leaving the house. At one of the swingers parties I attended they had an assortment of condoms available for everyone to use (but I still bring my own).

13. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes; member of a couple swinger sites.

14. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no, but i did have a mother/daughter at opposite ends of a hallway years ago when I was single. . when we were younger my wife and I were approached by other couples, wasn't really swinging, it was swapping. that was late 70's, early 80's and again in '91 when we moved.

we were both receptive to the idea, but the wife said she was gonna come up short, because she felt no other man's cock would do and make her feel like mine does. plus, she didn't like some of the other gals husbands. one rich gal was very,very persistent. her husband was good looking suave guy. he could be a regular guy at times, and then other times he was stuck on himself and his money. she took the wife to lunch, drinking, shopping. finally after about 6 months of this, in a drunken stupor one night, she told my wife she needed a big cock, and that our mutual friend, Jane, told her I had nice, fat cock. (Jane once saw me naked). she wanted to make it a 3 some that night. she and her hubby were squabbling. that kind of pissed my wife off. I was disappointed cuz I really wanted to pound my big dick into that rich pussy. well, it never happened and the rich bitch found another guy, he was single. so why swing??, she just cheated on her husband, every Thursday afternoon. in retrospect, I'm glad it didn't happen.

15. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like group sex, but have to be attracted to the people- yesterday a couple at the beach wanted me to join them, although I was happy to watch them fuck -I just wasn't into her enough to her to join the fun.

16. laissez faire

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did things a few times with my ex-wife and a lesbian friend of hers--because of that it was a little weird because it wasn't like I actually had sex with both women. All I did with the friend was a mutual manual manipulation, but otherwise all of the action was centered on my ex. It was interesting and fun in a different way, but maybe it worked only because my ex and I had already mentally moved on from each other.

Draft saved Draft deleted