Do you have IT?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have it when I need it. I lived alone for such a long time that I never realized there was such a ritual to turning on the switch. Someone said to me once; "It's mesmerizing watching you get your game together before you go out and conquer the world." I've never forgotten that and still not sure if it was a compliment or an insult.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have it when I need it. I lived alone for such a long time that I never realized there was such a ritual to turning on the switch. Someone said to me once; "It's mesmerizing watching you get your game together before you go out and conquer the world." I've never forgotten that and still not sure if it was a compliment or an insult.

I would think it an acknowledgement of ability. :cool:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you'll find it here.
Ugh, it's all been done here.

It is the only thing I do have...I know...sad
I believe this is what Evita said.

Do you have one of those mirrors with lightbulbs all around?