Do you have more sex with a partner or by yourself, and what is the %?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tiger61, Feb 21, 2012.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I'll start, though it is not very good by my estimates.

90% by myself
    10% with my partner
    :rolleyes:

2. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I don't tend to have sex outside of relationships (God knows why, I don't) so right now I'm 100% - 0% LOL. Has been this way for 7 months but that is cool, my hand rocks my world.

In a relationship it becomes more like 25%-75% and I end up annoying the girl at my constant arousal and desire to please her. After a while it probably goes to 50/50.

3. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

with my partner i tend not to do it with myself my pleasure comes from pleasing him.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    When I have a partner, we definitely have more sex than when I'm single. Casual sex just can't compare to the amount of sex I've had when I have a regular partner.

Surveys also show that married people have a lot more sex than single people.

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Hmmm...lets see, get to see L every two months for an average of a day and a half...so 9 days out of the year (OMG! that's depressing!) 97.5% myself and 2,5% with another person....

God I am so sad right now! LOL

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I misunderstood the question, I think. The more often we have sex, the more I masturbate. When I get hornier, I get hornier in every way, for him and for my own time alone. Sex with him doesn't replace it, for some reason. It's just how it is.

I wish you got to see him more often. I'm sorry Nico. :sad:

7. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Yah, me too, but no worries Luv! If i calculated the actual AMOUNT of sex I have with him, as compared to myself, why then it becomes something like 40% w/him, and 60% by myself, lol! Maybe not that much...but DAYUM! Boy puts me through a workout!

8. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I'm in a relationship, I definitely have more sex with my partner than by myself...my current bf works out of town during the week so I only get to see him on weekends. I like 'saving myself' for him for the weekend lol.

When I'm single, I have more sex by myself - mostly cos it's too much effort to bother with casual sex, and I much prefer meaningful sex than casual sex.

9. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm confused I didn't know I could have sex with myself. I always thought the was masturbation??????

Anyway, the later rules my life at this time. But I have taught my hand to taunt, tease and ignore. :damnit:

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

well, if we are to include masterbation as sex, I've come full circle. ha no pun intended, but I'll take it. I am almost 60, so sex with wife is nil.
    of course, when I was a teen, I jacked almost daily. lost my virginity at 16 but still mostly wanked. so if we go by percentages, I was probably 95 % & 5% for years. around age 21 I was about 50/50. I got laid quite a bit. I would go a month or two without a gf, but then 6 mos with one and I was probably at 5% & 95%. shortly ater I started dating/fucking my now wife, she told me that she considered my cock to be her cock and she would take care of it. all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and needed. so for years and years, I never masterbated, I didn't have to. and then you get older and menopause just kills a womans sex drive, so that's that. I'm about 99% & 1 % now. lol

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    95% with my partner, 5% by myself....why do it yourself if you are lucky enough to have a wonderful partner? When I don't have a partner, those estimates change radically of course, but for the most part, I just love getting it on with the right person.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice