Do you have more sex with a partner or by yourself, and what is the %?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tiger61, Feb 21, 2012.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I'll start, though it is not very good by my estimates.

90% by myself
    10% with my partner
    :rolleyes:

2. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I don't tend to have sex outside of relationships (God knows why, I don't) so right now I'm 100% - 0% LOL. Has been this way for 7 months but that is cool, my hand rocks my world.

In a relationship it becomes more like 25%-75% and I end up annoying the girl at my constant arousal and desire to please her. After a while it probably goes to 50/50.

3. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

with my partner i tend not to do it with myself my pleasure comes from pleasing him.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    When I have a partner, we definitely have more sex than when I'm single. Casual sex just can't compare to the amount of sex I've had when I have a regular partner.

Surveys also show that married people have a lot more sex than single people.

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Hmmm...lets see, get to see L every two months for an average of a day and a half...so 9 days out of the year (OMG! that's depressing!) 97.5% myself and 2,5% with another person....

God I am so sad right now! LOL

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I misunderstood the question, I think. The more often we have sex, the more I masturbate. When I get hornier, I get hornier in every way, for him and for my own time alone. Sex with him doesn't replace it, for some reason. It's just how it is.

I wish you got to see him more often. I'm sorry Nico. :sad:

7. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Yah, me too, but no worries Luv! If i calculated the actual AMOUNT of sex I have with him, as compared to myself, why then it becomes something like 40% w/him, and 60% by myself, lol! Maybe not that much...but DAYUM! Boy puts me through a workout!

8. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I'm in a relationship, I definitely have more sex with my partner than by myself...my current bf works out of town during the week so I only get to see him on weekends. I like 'saving myself' for him for the weekend lol.

When I'm single, I have more sex by myself - mostly cos it's too much effort to bother with casual sex, and I much prefer meaningful sex than casual sex.

9. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm confused I didn't know I could have sex with myself. I always thought the was masturbation??????

Anyway, the later rules my life at this time. But I have taught my hand to taunt, tease and ignore. :damnit:

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

well, if we are to include masterbation as sex, I've come full circle. ha no pun intended, but I'll take it. I am almost 60, so sex with wife is nil.
    of course, when I was a teen, I jacked almost daily. lost my virginity at 16 but still mostly wanked. so if we go by percentages, I was probably 95 % & 5% for years. around age 21 I was about 50/50. I got laid quite a bit. I would go a month or two without a gf, but then 6 mos with one and I was probably at 5% & 95%. shortly ater I started dating/fucking my now wife, she told me that she considered my cock to be her cock and she would take care of it. all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and needed. so for years and years, I never masterbated, I didn't have to. and then you get older and menopause just kills a womans sex drive, so that's that. I'm about 99% & 1 % now. lol

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    95% with my partner, 5% by myself....why do it yourself if you are lucky enough to have a wonderful partner? When I don't have a partner, those estimates change radically of course, but for the most part, I just love getting it on with the right person.

Draft saved Draft deleted