• Bird(s)

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Fish

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Horse(s)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Reptile(s)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Farm Related (cows, sheep, goats, chickens)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other (frogs, spiders, mice)

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • No, I don't have any pets

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
sadly, i don't have any pets. after my bunny, brownie, ran away about 2 yrs. ago the house has been pet free. i did find a stray bunny last summer and i kept him for a few weeks, but then he ran away too and he found his real home, which was my neighbor's house LOL.

i've been wanting to adopt a new bunny, but with the way my life is right now i couldn't afford to take care of one. plus having a new bunny wouldn't be like having my brownie back. he would have been 5 yrs. old this april :frown: i miss him so much.

Attachments

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ferret owners represent!!! They are like Marmite, you either love them or hate them. They fit into our smaller house much better and I am not allergic to them as I am to cats and bunnies.

Also we have doves, many doves. Birds are messy but their habits and sounds are so soothing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I got my first pet two years and a half ago when my parents divorced. My dad never wanted a dog in the house, but from the minute he left we bought one. A female Golden Retriever. I adore her so much!
Here is a picture of her and me :smile:

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see good looks run in the family! :wave2:
Thank you I wish I could take some credit, she came from champion pedigree from her mother and father.
Me? a pet? not really. however, the female gray tabby cat who resides here has authorized me to say that I'm a member of her staff.
It's kind of the same arrangement here!
I got my first pet two years and a half ago when my parents divorced. My dad never wanted a dog in the house, but from the minute he left we bought one. A female Golden Retriever. I adore her so much!
Very sweet breed. Pretty girl! What's her name?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love dogs, and I have two of them. The first one is a black lab and border collie mix. He is very smart. The other is an American pitbull. He can sound scary, but he's a big softy. Of course that doesn't stop a lot of my neighbors from assuming that he is really dangerous.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, isn't he cute? My new kitten Finnegan.

Picture019.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture018.jpg

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I can't figure out who is more adorable in the first pic.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a cat who is about 19yrs old. She is bossy but sweet in her own way. I never wanted her but when my bf's Mother passed away we inherited two cats, the other one we found a home for. We also have a Beagle and he means everything to me. I made a promise to my bf when we bought a house we could get a dog which I never wanted to begin with. Personally, I think the Beagle knew this so he attached himself to me. Funny thing bf does not sleep in the bed anymore because the dog takes up his side of the bed.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Currently co-habitate with seven (count 'em 7!) four-paws of the feline purrrrsuasion. A 12 yr old male, Bunny. A 9 yr old male, Willow. A 1 yr old female, Jilly Boo Squeaker Monster (long story) and her illegitimate offspring, Cheeks, Sox, Stripes and Pip. Jilly was out 'til dawn the night before Mother's Day at the ripe ol' age of 4 months and got herself knocked up. I hang my head in shame as I have always been an obnoxiously loud proponent of spaying and neutering your pet. *sigh* I couldn't bring myself to undo the damage done and so we had ourselves a teenage mother.

Odd thing is, all her offspring look just like her. All the same coloring, all blue eyes... seriously makes me wonder if it wasn't a kitty immaculate conception. Anyway, here are the darlings who destroy my curtains and religiously unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper down to it's cardboard core.

Attachments

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I live in a share-house, which has chickens ( I usually feed them lol),a cat which I brought home from school as a kid( it was living under the school) that has been with me for 10 years now... and a spider called rexus that lives in an old doll house left by a previous tennant out the backyard..... I love my animals and always have been around them.....

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Dog folks had cat folks beat 2 to 1 a day ago...but the cat people have come back to 19 compared to 23 dog owners.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I breed canaries, Glosters to be exact. I also have other, "normal" canaries and a few Zebra finches. Birds are the only pets I can have, because I am allergic to cats, dogs, horses and pretty much everything else with a fur.
Here's a description of the Gloster for all those who never heard of such canaries:

"As a "type canary", the Gloster Canary is bred for physical appearance rather than color or song. These attractive little birds have a roundish compact body and are quite lively and bold.
The Gloster Canary actually has two versions, the crested bird is known as the 'Corona' while the plain headed bird is known as the 'Consort'. Though the crested version is favored at shows, both types are of equal importance in the propagation of this breed. Other than the feathers on the head, the basic body types are the same for both versions of this bird.
The Gloster Fancy Canary is a small, short stubby, canary reaching about 4 1/2" (11.5 cm) in length. It is an active, lively, semi-erect, proud bird. The Corona (crest) bird should have a round symmetrical crest with a center point. The crest should have no interruptions, radiate evenly, and not cover eyes. The Consort (uncrested) head should not be too small and should reveal a light brow line. The Gloster's plumage occurs in all canary colors and markings, except the Red-Factor colorings."

Here's a pic of my new Hen when I had just gotten her, and one of her sleeping on my hand (she also sleeps on my shoulder, but I fall asleep as well, so I have not been able to take a pic so far :) )

Attachments