Do You Have Sex Like Hollywood Movies?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Do you grab your partners body as soon as they walk through the door, and kiss them passionately? And then carry/are carried up the stairs with your head dangling back. Throw them on the bed, and progress to rolling around in the sheets?

Do you kiss like that famous scene from "The Notebook" where Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are locked in a romantic embrace?

Do you ambush your partner in the shower/drag them into the shower with you?

Do you approach your partner whilst they are looking in the mirror, and slowly undress them, whilst admiring how perfect you look together in the mirror?

etc? :biggrin1::tongue:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, I often have sex like the movies....have you seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre? :tongue:

Does it mean that you bite the mouth as soon as you get in the door, drag the slut to the penthouse by the ankle and leave the body in the steamy shower with the toaster?

You know how to make someone feel fabulous!:flowers1::love:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does it mean that you bite the mouth as soon as you get in the door, drag the slut to the penthouse by the ankle and leave the body in the steamy shower with the toaster?

You know how to make someone feel fabulous!:flowers1::love:

Meat Hooks...that's all I'm saying.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish! Actually, I think I should start them passionate kisses immediately!

I did one of them online quizzes once - turns out my life is supposed to be a romantic comedy... Would be nice. Unfortunately, my life lately is little Meg Ryan-ish and very Forgetting Sarah Marshall-ish (deduct the happy endig thus far). Disaster comedy, that would be a more accurate result :)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I as abroad for two weeks. I came back home, my wife opened the door, we kissed.

I dropped my suitcase, embraced her and we had sex there on the floor, and then in our bedroom. I was horny as hell!