Do you HAVE to be the biggest ur life partner has ever had?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thickpex, Oct 14, 2010.

1. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    For all the guys -- recently saw clips from a penis enlargement documentary where the guy, who was already 7" x 6", was getting enhancement surgery so that he could confidently presume that he will be the biggest man that his future wife would have ever had. Does anyone here feel the same in that u just cannot live with the thought of ur wife or life partner having screwed someone bigger than u, and you're planning to enhance your cock in some way to make sure you become the biggest?

As for me, it would be a tremendous ego rush to know i was the biggest, but i haven't asked her & def don't plan to...things r going fine as they are & I ain't gonna rock the boat. I'm sure my pecs are the biggest of any previous boyfriend's of hers, and she really likes them, so that's my secret little ego boost there.

#1 thickpex, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

No way. Hey, talking about our big dicks is fun, but I don't really have any driving need to be the biggest anything in my sweetie's life (except the biggest luhhhhhhhhve). :smile:

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope, absolutely not. i know how to use what i have and i am much better at mentally stimulating her and that's what it is really all about anyway.

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Statistically speaking, it's an impossible goal. So it's pointless to try to attain it.

You're better off learning to work with what you've got than tilting at windmills.

5. B_trosekrew

B_trosekrew New Member

to be honest yes and i am idk it that sounds bad or what ever but it honestly would bother me if she had been with someone bigger than me but idk thats not the case so im good

6. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not in a relationship at the mo, but I've never onced talked about previous partners' cocks. Can't see why I would.

So, no; I don't 'have' to be the biggest.

7. wtan

wtan New Member

yes

8. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    its a huge ego boost but not crucial

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i feel bad for anyone that harps on the past like that. your girl/boyfriend is with you for a reason. don't worry about anything in regards to any attribute his or her previous boyfriend had

10. D_Ottrington Bagelrack

D_Ottrington Bagelrack Account Disabled

I dated a girl for over two years and she was well aware from my friends and our sex life (she hadn't been with any other guy before) that I was hung like a horse. However, after we broke up she went on a sleeping with other people binge. She went to Europe and slept around as well as in college. We met at a bar one night a few years ago to have some drinks and after she told me about her escapades I asked her who the biggest guy she'd been with was. She said, "I hate to admit it because you are such an asshole, but you are." I secretly hope that she never finds anybody as close to the same size and that her future husband will be completely inept to fill what I stretched out.

11. lgej

lgej New Member

With a cock like yours, it just wouldn't be an issue. If she had had a bigger one in her past, she might not be walking straight now. Your answer seems a "little" disingenuous...and I say that our of sheer envy. Sorry.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I am not the longest my wife has ever had, but I am the thickest. this is what she told me. and she told me I gave her her first ever orgasm. would I consider making it bigger? not thru surgery. I have done PE over the years and added girth. she asked me not to make it any longer or thicker, after my initial gains(which she appreciated), but over time it has gotten slightly longer, and thicker.

13. hud01

Gold Member

I'd rather be her best lover. If you are concerned about being the biggest it is selfish and egotistical.

As for being the biggest I have held a cock that was over 7.5 inches around, I know because I had a tape measure. So for all but a few, there will always be someone bigger.

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    an addendum to my previous post here: the only time anything about someone's sexual history is important is when STDs are involved

15. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    to me it doesn't matter, but i'm one of the rare people that likes to hear about others experiences and share mine too.

16. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with hud01 ^

I don't need to be the biggest...There's ALWAYS someone bigger out there and you need to accept that.

I would like her to at least think i'm big as its something about me I feel is unique and I would like her to feel the same.

17. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Unless my gal is a virgin it would be impossible for me to achieve this.

Would I like to be? Of course. Can a smaller guy like me be that? Um, no. Regrettably no. And that's why I plan to get a prenuptial for when she she eventually misses big too much to stand it any longer and gets adventurous sometime when I'm out of town.

18. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

Talk about insecure!

19. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, no.

20. justacynic

justacynic Member

Wouldn't even occur to me. I know what to do with what I have. If that doesn't work for her, we'd presumably move on...

Draft saved Draft deleted