Do you HAVE to be the biggest ur life partner has ever had?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For all the guys -- recently saw clips from a penis enlargement documentary where the guy, who was already 7" x 6", was getting enhancement surgery so that he could confidently presume that he will be the biggest man that his future wife would have ever had. Does anyone here feel the same in that u just cannot live with the thought of ur wife or life partner having screwed someone bigger than u, and you're planning to enhance your cock in some way to make sure you become the biggest?

As for me, it would be a tremendous ego rush to know i was the biggest, but i haven't asked her & def don't plan to...things r going fine as they are & I ain't gonna rock the boat. I'm sure my pecs are the biggest of any previous boyfriend's of hers, and she really likes them, so that's my secret little ego boost there.

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Statistically speaking, it's an impossible goal. So it's pointless to try to attain it.

You're better off learning to work with what you've got than tilting at windmills.

B_trosekrew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be honest yes and i am idk it that sounds bad or what ever but it honestly would bother me if she had been with someone bigger than me but idk thats not the case so im good

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not in a relationship at the mo, but I've never onced talked about previous partners' cocks. Can't see why I would.

So, no; I don't 'have' to be the biggest.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i feel bad for anyone that harps on the past like that. your girl/boyfriend is with you for a reason. don't worry about anything in regards to any attribute his or her previous boyfriend had

D_Ottrington Bagelrack

Account Disabled
Media
I dated a girl for over two years and she was well aware from my friends and our sex life (she hadn't been with any other guy before) that I was hung like a horse. However, after we broke up she went on a sleeping with other people binge. She went to Europe and slept around as well as in college. We met at a bar one night a few years ago to have some drinks and after she told me about her escapades I asked her who the biggest guy she'd been with was. She said, "I hate to admit it because you are such an asshole, but you are." I secretly hope that she never finds anybody as close to the same size and that her future husband will be completely inept to fill what I stretched out.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in a relationship at the mo, but I've never onced talked about previous partners' cocks. Can't see why I would.

So, no; I don't 'have' to be the biggest.

With a cock like yours, it just wouldn't be an issue. If she had had a bigger one in her past, she might not be walking straight now. Your answer seems a "little" disingenuous...and I say that our of sheer envy. Sorry.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not the longest my wife has ever had, but I am the thickest. this is what she told me. and she told me I gave her her first ever orgasm. would I consider making it bigger? not thru surgery. I have done PE over the years and added girth. she asked me not to make it any longer or thicker, after my initial gains(which she appreciated), but over time it has gotten slightly longer, and thicker.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For all the guys -- recently saw clips from a penis enlargement documentary where the guy, who was already 7" x 6", was getting enhancement surgery so that he could confidently presume that he will be the biggest man that his future wife would have ever had. Does anyone here feel the same in that u just cannot live with the thought of ur wife or life partner having screwed someone bigger than u, and you're planning to enhance your cock in some way to make sure you become the biggest?

As for me, it would be a tremendous ego rush to know i was the biggest, but i haven't asked her & def don't plan to...things r going fine as they are & I ain't gonna rock the boat. I'm sure my pecs are the biggest of any previous boyfriend's of hers, and she really likes them, so that's my secret little ego boost there.
I'd rather be her best lover. If you are concerned about being the biggest it is selfish and egotistical.

As for being the biggest I have held a cock that was over 7.5 inches around, I know because I had a tape measure. So for all but a few, there will always be someone bigger.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with hud01 ^

I don't need to be the biggest...There's ALWAYS someone bigger out there and you need to accept that.

I would like her to at least think i'm big as its something about me I feel is unique and I would like her to feel the same.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless my gal is a virgin it would be impossible for me to achieve this.

Would I like to be? Of course. Can a smaller guy like me be that? Um, no. Regrettably no. And that's why I plan to get a prenuptial for when she she eventually misses big too much to stand it any longer and gets adventurous sometime when I'm out of town.