Do You Have To Do That Here?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this pic and trigger the question:
tVubN6n_d.jpg

Personally I found too strong the nail paint smell. I hate to smell that someone is painting his in public
What activities had risen your objection and which of yours actions were objected?

Reactions: neutrno

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree about the nail polish. It shouldn't be done where there isn't enough ventilation.

I don't like people doing their nails close to me, mainly the part when they're ripping the skin around them. If I can leave, I'll go and let them do their thing.

Reactions: cofrader

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at my sister's house once, and all of a sudden this powerful smell assaults me, and I notice my sister wince. I said "What in the world?" She nodded down the hallway.

My nephew emerged from his room to go meet his girlfriend. I have no idea how many cases of Axe he goes through in a month, and I have no idea what he's masking, but it's doing a good job! Holy cow, that shit was strong! My lips burned.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at my sister's house once, and all of a sudden this powerful smell assaults me, and I notice my sister wince. I said "What in the world?" She nodded down the hallway.

My nephew emerged from his room to go meet his girlfriend. I have no idea how many cases of Axe he goes through in a month, and I have no idea what he's masking, but it's doing a good job! Holy cow, that shit was strong! My lips burned.
Yeah, when you can actually taste someone’s cologne? It’s too much.

Diana_K

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel like there are a lot of personal grooming things that really shouldn't be done out in public. Nail clipping has to be the biggest one for me. There's no way you can't find a few minutes to do that at home! I can understand if you break a nail and need to file it a bit so it doesn't have a sharp edge but I have see way too many people just clipping all of their nails out in public. It's easier to do when you just get out of the shower anyway, so why not do it then?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I feel like there are a lot of personal grooming things that really shouldn't be done out in public. Nail clipping has to be the biggest one for me. There's no way you can't find a few minutes to do that at home! I can understand if you break a nail and need to file it a bit so it doesn't have a sharp edge but I have see way too many people just clipping all of their nails out in public. It's easier to do when you just get out of the shower anyway, so why not do it then?
Do you apply lipstick or lip balm outside your home or public restroom?

Reactions: Enid

Diana_K

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you apply lipstick or lip balm outside your home or public restroom?
Sure I'll do that out in public. Nothing really bad about that to me and I don't mind if others do it. However when you clip your nails there are the clippings going everywhere. Any time it's super disruptive or has any kind of waste that could be spread around you should do it in private IMO.

D

deleted924715

I worked in an open plan office when we worked in an office. Someone would microwave fish for their lunch. It reeked.

They can't have been oblivious to everyone complaining (loudly) about the smell.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked in an open plan office when we worked in an office. Someone would microwave fish for their lunch. It reeked.

They can't have been oblivious to everyone complaining (loudly) about the smell.
Tangerine has its presence too but fish somehow gets powered up by the microwave

Reactions: deleted924715

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Oh my god I love fish at lunch (during normal time, when I have to go to an office 9-5 M-F). But I can't imagine microwaving it. :eek:

I like adding cans of tuna or salmon or mackerel or sardines or anchovies to salad or some other type build a bowl or plate with crackers & such. Basically fish I can get in a can/tin, pouch, or jar is good for me. It's easy to bring there or keep some in office cabinets.

It will smell some as I prep but it's just 2 other people in office and I could never think of microwaving...omg. And I'd never prep while someone else is in our kitchenette area. Thankfully we have windows, too.

D

deleted924715

Oh my god I love fish at lunch (during normal time, when I have to go to an office 9-5 M-F). But I can't imagine microwaving it. :eek:

I like adding cans of tuna or salmon or mackerel or sardines or anchovies to salad or some other type build a bowl or plate with crackers & such. Basically fish I can get in a can/tin, pouch, or jar is good for me. It's easy to bring there or keep some in office cabinets.

It will smell some as I prep but it's just 2 other people in office and I could never think of microwaving...omg. And I'd never prep while someone else is in our kitchenette area. Thankfully we have windows, too.

Exactly! It was the microwaving of the fish rather than the eating of the fish - and the smell attached itself to the microwave to taint everyone else's food :confounded:

Reactions: cofrader and Enid

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read this post and I can relate to each and everyone of them goodness..
I have one partner that I ride with on a regular basis on a medical engine, he loves Taco Bell and Taco Bell does not like him at all. I understand gas, we all get it it happens however you could still be respectful, and open the window a crack, or say excuse me. On the most recent transport it was about three hours, and he had gas so bad it was awful - when the odor from the front of the cab comes back in the box of the ambulance it’s bad. My patient actually asked me is that me or you... there are no words.... We now have terms and conditions about Taco Bell.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I read this post and I can relate to each and everyone of them goodness..
I have one partner that I ride with on a regular basis on a medical engine, he loves Taco Bell and Taco Bell does not like him at all. I understand gas, we all get it it happens however you could still be respectful, and open the window a crack, or say excuse me. On the most recent transport it was about three hours, and he had gas so bad it was awful - when the odor from the front of the cab comes back in the box of the ambulance it’s bad. My patient actually asked me is that me or you... there are no words.... We now have terms and conditions about Taco Bell.
GasX is available in Dollar Tree, ffs.

Reactions: LaFemme