Do You Have to Urinate After Ejaculation?

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After I ejaculate, I feel I have to urinate. It is similar to a full bladder feeling, but I usually wait until my erection has completely gone away before I go. Sometimes it feels really good and relieving when it comes out. It has stung me a few times, but I think I was using soap during my session and it got inside. So is it normal to urinate after, even if it's 15 to 30 minutes later?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea sometimes i have to piss a few mins after too, never a big one, almost like my body is cleaning its pipes or somethin lol, but yea i usually piss within the hour after cumming, even if i pissed before

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yup every time....Like uncut said, its your body cleaning the ol' pipes out i.e. your body is flushing out the excess semen and sperm from your urethra. Its recommended by dr.s that a man pee after he cums to help prevent a urinary tract infection

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm different. For me, the two systems are independent of each other.

The only time I need to pee after sex is when I take advantage of a morning woody.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 99% of the time I have to piss after cumming, either from jerking off or sex. Mostly it's from jerking off, unfortunately.:confused: I figured it was always just a natural thing, to flush the cum out of my dick. It may be 10, 20, or 30 minutes later, but it WILL happen.

It's actually a little harder to get the flow of piss started, and it tingles a lot at the beginning when the piss first starts flowing.

I'm cool with it though.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I'm different. For me, the two systems are independent of each other.

The only time I need to pee after sex is when I take advantage of a morning woody.

I'm more with eastbaydude. I really only have to piss after I ejaculate *if* I really had to go before. Typically, I will take care of that before so I can concentrate on the orgasm instead of having to take a piss.

If I have sex before bed, I will go to sleep right after so I don't want to have to get up and piss.

How many of you notice a difference in how your orgasm feels if you have a full bladder?

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
k so im gunna through in a females point of view if thats ok but i have to pee like a race horse after i squirt all over the place.