Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I belong to a subreddit about big dicks and a common thread is "how do I hide my bulge?" which makes no sense to me. Do you actively try to hide your bulge using compression shorts and similar craziness? If so, why?

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did in adolesence. As a biker I was embrassed off the bulge. Also, in the 70years buying clothes with mine parents was not fine. Till the time mine parents detected I was hung. Mine father was avarage so hè didnot understand what was going on. But after a time it was accepted that I show in the front and it was for them no issue anymore.
Now a days I am still a little embrassed when buying throusers and jeans. For the model I have to ask if there is more room in the front.
Daily it donot interest me that i bulge.

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh God, no. If anything, I actively try to draw attention to it, not hide it. I can see how someone might try to hide theirs if it becomes too much of a distraction to others or inappropriate for the workplace (eg, a schoolteacher).

But still, I've always been a supporter of the "if you've got it, flaunt it" way of thinking. ;)

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally wear what is comfortable to wear, but have found that in certain jeans and thinner pants if I wear boxer shorts you can clearly see my penis outline. I find that inappropriate so wear boxer briefs, but the trade off is a larger bulge instead of visible penis line.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck no. I want my jeans tight enough to show my package, and shrink-to-fit Levi 501s were made for guys with my build. I only wear bulge thongs as underwear and on the beach, and at the pool it's always a thong if I can get away with it, or a clinging Speedo with narrow one-inch sides so that attention is automatically directed to my bulging cock.
How cum so many guys these days are scared shitless at the thought of letting the world know they have a cock? My horny uncle says it was different in the 70s when every guy, gay or straight, wanted to show what they had.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I belong to a subreddit about big dicks and a common thread is "how do I hide my bulge?" which makes no sense to me. Do you actively try to hide your bulge using compression shorts and similar craziness? If so, why?
Best way is to cut off your penis and balls and store them in the glovebox

Reactions: LilJock and Pew

Like others have said, I don't hide it but also do not try to really draw attention to it either. That's why guys pants are cut differently than women's, it is expected that there is going to be a bulge of some sort.

Reactions: Pew and batalaska

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do sometimes but it's not real easy with 28" thighs, being very large flaccid, and having huge balls.

There is a time and place even for boobs.

boobs.jpg

In everyday life the best bulge events occur when they are not obviously showcased. They leave the viewer excited to have seen what they saw and hoping for more. Just my take--

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I don't try to hide my bulge. Most of the time in jeans and shorts, I do wear briefs that keep my bulge above the crotch, not down my leg. I like the look and the comfort. Then again, sometimes I luv to go commando in sweats or shorts. Going commando can get interesting..... :rolleyes:

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe 'cause I'm not in the market so don't need to advertise, but when I choose clothes to wear, the visibility of my junk is not a consideration. I can understand why some might want to minimize and some show off, but I don't really pay attention to doing either.