Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't try to hide anything. Why should I? As others had said, I am a man, and people know what I have down there. I do not own any underwear, and I freeball in all kinds of pants, from dress pants to jeans, and from sweats pants to shorts. If people do not want to see my bulge, they will not notice, but if they see it, well... they are looking at it... It is their choice. I am legally covered and my comfort comes first.... ;)

D

deleted645791

I freeball almost all the time, so I always have VPL showing in my work slacks and also in my bball shorts the rest of the time. That said, I wear longer shirts to hide the goods at work, and almost always my T-shirts do the same when I'm in my casual wear. I try to be somewhat modest most of the time, but if I can tell someone is checking me out, I'll do something like nonchalantly put my hand up my shirt to scratch an itch and give them a full veiw of what I'm packing down bellow.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was a pubescent pre-teen I did hide my at times. I always liked my cock even though it's not huge, but in puberty it was really large. I remember the wad in my pants was large too. In early junior high I was kneeling in a photo for class officers and was conscious about my wad. I remember resting my hands over my wad in that photo. I also remember my older brother's wad when he was in puberty. I was literally huge. I never saw his bare cock but was astounded by the big wad in his jeans at that age. I do not think he padded his jeans. I know I didn't..

I do believe it strictly had something to do with puberty and the growing of the penis and development of the testicles.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dress for comfort. My equipment doesn't hang much so there's a bit more "front and center" than most guys my size*. If that means there's a bulge then there's a bulge. Not my problem.

*7" BPEL, soft bounces between 2-5", but mostly 3 1/2 - 4".
Translations:
1) If I wear a speedo, I'm embarrassed about my stomach.
2) I'm proportional to my height. Def above average, but if you start looking you'll find someone taller and larger pretty quickly.

Reactions: pdxjoe
D

deleted671885

I don't make a huge effort to hide my bulge, but I HAVE to do something if I wear sweatpants or gym shorts. Not that I'm ashamed in any way and I do like to flaunt it when I can, but when I'm around family/friends I need to try to wear tighter underwear or something. At the gym I don't really care bc I'm there to workout and I do get the crotch stares, but I say "stare away!" And enjoy the show.......I cannot help a vpl and I'm shocked when I see people that can!