Do you hold a grudge?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't. Some people do, I say forgive, but not forget.

The best thing is to let things go.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't. Some people do, I say forgive, but not forget. The best thing is to let things go.

I used to hold grudges. It's a bad trait I inherited/learned from my mothers family. A few years ago, not sure how many :rolleyes: I realized that was stupid. It doesn't hurt the person I hold a grudge against because they don't even know about it. It certainly doesn't help me any so why bother. :confused: This doesn't always mean I have forgiven them or forgotten the incident. It just means I decided to "get over it and move on."

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'll feel animosity towards an individual for a period of time based upon the infraction but eventually I move past it (to neutrality, at best). Eventually. Regardless, I pass judgement on those I dislike and deem them so far beneath me it doesn't matter what they say or do. I couldn't care less about a fly; why would you be any different??

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hold a grudge for about 24 hours, after that point if I remember why or even care that is the matter... I'll remove you from my life and probably forget why by the time I see you next... but I'll remember I didn't like you for some reason.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't hold a grudge just out of spite, but I'm a good judge of character, and remember when you've slighted me. I tend to be fairly trusting but if you wrong me then I'll learn from my mistake.

On here, if you've repeatedly shown yourself to be a troll, a fake, an idiot, someone working with an ulterior motive, or just a general douchebag... then I'll call you out on it in other threads if you're pretending to be something else. This isn't holding a grudge, it's sharing information.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yea, one of vices. I got tired of 'forgiving and forgetting'. It seems like people took it as an invitation to screw me over even more...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unforgiveness is like drinking poison every morning and waiting for the other person to die.

A grudge is some where to park the car!!
(giggles)Sorry!! I just couldn't help myself!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unforgiveness is like drinking poison every morning and waiting for the other person to die.

A grudge is some where to park the car!!
(giggles)Sorry!! I just couldn't help myself!!

For that dumb pun, now I have a garage against you.:wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll have to think about this one. I don't often get grudges, and none of the people in my life are worthy (in the bad sense) of holding a grudge against.

I do know that if someone violates my trust, I will not trust them again regardless of the infraction.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, one of vices. I got tired of 'forgiving and forgetting'. It seems like people took it as an invitation to screw me over even more... Forgiving and forgetting doesn't mean the person has to stay within your inner circle of friends. The fact they have wronged you to me says cut them off.

Unforgiveness is like drinking poison every morning and waiting for the other person to die. Oooo, well said I like that! :smile:
A grudge is some where to park the car!! (giggles)Sorry!! I just couldn't help myself!! hahaha you are so funny and I love your new avatar.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it difficult to separate these two. Very difficult.

One is for giving and one is for getting.:wink: I don't know what that means, but if you search deep enough it is almost philosophical.

You can forgive a person and not forget.

Or you can not forgive a person and not forget.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and can forgive pretty easily. I have a co-worker who is a jerk and threatened me and I should never speak to him again, but I don't hate him. He is a miserable compulsive gambler and I feel sorry for him, and at times he can be a nice guy too. I do kinda hate him, but I have no choice but to work with him, so I make the best of it.