Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I ease into filth.
I have very few hard limits when it comes to sexual expression and I can flat out scare the average straight vanilla soul.

Taking a slowly slowly approach helps to find their limits..after all you can't unring a bell.

I'm more like this too. I've frightened some men with my sexuality - not so much because of my dangerous toys or need to dominate :)biggrin1:), but because of my uninhibited and voracious appetites. (Ok, maybe a few questionable toys...). If a man can't handle it, then I haven't spilled all my secrets and cant still back out of the relationship.

Truthfully, I've only met one man who was my match sexually and what an incredibly freeing feeling it was to not have to have to slowly reveal aspects of my sexuality. To be 100% myself and have each part of my sexual self celebrated, desired and encouraged? Amazing..... and to be in love with that person too. One can only hope that there are 2 men like that in the world.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I edited the first post to clear it up. I meant sexually adventurous parts of yourself. I know the specific sub forum is not just for women, but it's a women's issue that I'm interested in a female's perspective in. I can make a good assumption as to the male perspective

I disagree that there is a 'male perspective' and 'female perspective' - I suppose there might be a bias to a certain behaviour amongst men and a bias towards certain behaviour amongst women - but that is not a perspective, it is a tendency.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is sexually repressed from her upbringing. We've been married forty years and I've never seen her express any interest in sex. She had a stroke in 2002 and we haven't had sex since. Now, I'm not even sure my equipment works except for the ocassional boner when I read something that grabs me mentally.

Each time my wife became pregnant, she was actually ashamed to tell her parents and stated that "She felt like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar". Her attitude was definately due to her upbringing and the fact that I never - ever - saw her parents express any kind of emotions in front of us - no kissing, no hugging, no nothing.

She has carried that "attitude" throughout our entire marriage and has never developed sexually. I've never had a blow job from her even though I've gone down on her for years and brought her to climax after climax which she thoroughly enjoyed. It's very frustrating at times.

So, yes, there are womwn that hold back their sexuality.