Do you hold many secrets that you're otherwise ashamed to tell or admit?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope! I can't think of too much that I would be ashamed
of or that I have regretted doing or being.
Those that I did feel ashamed of, I admitted to a very long time ago.
cigarbabe:saevil:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do secrets have a way of gnawing on your insides until they are vomited out?

Hmmm. Maybe that's why Catholics have confession booths.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do secrets have a way of gnawing on your insides until they are vomited out?

Most secrets are to protect someone or something. I would never keep a secret that protected something or someone bad, that would gnaw at me. To protect something good or that someone won't be hurt by it, that is easy to keep.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most secrets are to protect someone or something. I would never keep a secret that protected something or someone bad, that would gnaw at me. To protect something good or that someone won't be hurt by it, that is easy to keep.

I forgot that secrets could be good - like Santie Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Hmmm.

But most people have more than a spot of socially unacceptable evil in them that they would like to hide - or am I just projecting here?

I like the PostSecret blogspot because it makes me feel less guilty for having similar thoughts...or secrets. And it's intriguing for me to see that part of the human psyche always so predictably hidden. lol.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love postsecret.

i don't really have secrets. more like restricted access areas. no shame, i just don't much pride in some of the things i've done. hopefully i am decent enough person to learn from mistakes and not repeat them.

good secrets are grown up pirate treasure, half the fun is nobody else knowing.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that site. I check it a couple of times a month.
I guess I have secrets, but not anything worthy of sending to them.Most of mine I have already posted here so I figure why bother.

Reading the Post Secret site often makes me glad for the life I have, warts and all. :cool:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wartrac - he really hates oatmeal cookies. that's why so many kids ask for a puppy and get socks. those damn oatmeal cookies.

ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
white chocolate chips with macadamia nuts just to be safe. oh and apple chunks for the reindeer. bribery negates any hassle with being good or bad.

ML

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only"secret" i hav is being part of LPSG...its not really a secret, i just didnt tell ne 1 im on here. I delete it from my history, but only bcuz i dont like 2 much adult-related (18+) stuff on my computer, y'know, dont trust me friends while they browse (jokingly)

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
He's a burly handsome man with big black boots, thick leather belt, a whip and wants to know if you've been naughty.

I think the secret is out. :rolleyes:

A whip? OOoooooh naughty Santa.

white chocolate chips with macadamia nuts just to be safe. oh and apple chunks for the reindeer. bribery negates any hassle with being good or bad.

ML

Ok well thanks for the tip, another disaster averted. Wait, what kind of apple? I mean look at all the choices.......

All About Apples | Apple Varieties - Listings with description parentage, origin, season

I'm a fan of McIntosh but how am I supposed to know what the reindeer like, and what if they all don't like the same kind. Should I just offer some butterscotch dipping sauce?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got a few secrets...some of my own...others I keep for other people...
I'm not ashamed of any of them...
but lately I have had the urge to spill one of them...so far I've fought that urge...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No secrets. Mistakes, but no shame.
If anything were to come out into the open - so be it.
I'm secure in telling people to mind their fucking business, if the need arises.

I'm afraid to say once you commit to holding a secret you have to take it to your grave.
Agreed! Keeping confidences is important to me. So, the secrets/private info, even the bad stuff, others have confided in me, I take to my grave.