do you hungs show off to make others jealous?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Dick_Wacker, Feb 28, 2006.

1. D_Dick_Wacker

D_Dick_Wacker Account Disabled

I'm betting some of you hung guys show off on purpose just to attract jealousy from others? Am I not right?
    Others show off just to feel good.

Me I'll strip to those who wish to see what is underneath.

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

No, just to make others look. Seriously, I don't do it often. Chances are they'll notice my package anyway.

3. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    If the only way I could impress someone was to drop my pants, then I'd consider myself a very inadequate person. By all means be proud of your package but don't go making people think that to have a big prick in your trousers you have to act like one too.

4. padlock

padlock New Member

Usually try to avoid showing it but in the summer its damn hard NOT to be showing it off in the water.

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never been shy about being naked.
    i usually sit at home naked.
    depends on who is watching.

6. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    All power to naked people!

Nudity is nothing to be ashamed of and it's always nice to be noticed in a complimentary light. Showing off to make someone jealous - i.e. deliberately make someone you may or may not know feel bad - that's just cruel.

7. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only once. I was playing in a company golf tournament and came into the locker room after the round. As I turned the corner around some lockers there was this guy I worked with that was a complete asshole. He did nothing but make my life miserable. Anyway, as I walked up I caught a glimpse of what was clearly a very small limp cock. It just flashed through my head, "Oh, you can't pass this up" and I took the locker right next to him. He seemed uncomfortable right away and the body language was classic at the point that it was clear he'd seen my cock. We both went into the shower. He faced the wall the whole time and finished in about 30 seconds. He was gone when I got back to the locker. It was juvenille, but really funny at the time.

8. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Active Member

Albums:
    People are usually impressed with my checkbook first, penis second.... but I admit I'm a grower.

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

only for money

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Same here. I sport quite a bulge in dress slacks and some jeans. I will show if guy is hot and asks nicely (and I am feeling frisky).

11. ace_dexter

ace_dexter Active Member

Albums:
    At 7.5 long and 5.5 around I am hardly what one would call well hung but I did have a chance to experience a situation where I was the
    BIGGEST man around. A number of years ago at the Banff Hot Springs there were almost all older Japanese tourists. While in the locker room, getting changed I noticed that indeed that the asians in general are little smaller than us white guys. Sorry if that's not politically correct but that is what I saw. So how could I not take advantage of the situation and to a little flaunting. I took an extra long time in the shower and walked around abit more than necessary. I felt like John Holmnes, it was beautiful. Maybe I should move to Japan. Na, dont like raw fish.

12. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I am rarely shy about being naked, but I usually don't show it off.
    The rare occasion that I do something to attract attention to my big dick, I do so because some guy in the locker room is being a big dick.

13. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Never even crossed my mind.

I don't think I was ever that childish. Maybe I was just born old.

14. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

I don't show off deliberately to make other guys jealous (with one exception to an asshole I used to work with -- and he did get upset! -- and I was glad). But I'm aware some guys "peek" in the mens room at other men. I've caught a couple of guys checking me out. I assume they weren't the only ones.

I try not to let other guys I know know I'm endowed. Assuming they're not, it's hardly likely to make them happier. Who needs to uselessly aggravate guys who might have an insecurity about their cock size?

15. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    well ive had to give up talking about anything to do with the penis for lent..!

so, in all honesty, yes!

x

16. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Swimming... I mean when I am swimming with my team at meets I get the looks from all...and I mean all! Then when we hit the showers the other team goes out of the way to make a point and check me out...Sometimes I just want to say "Wait I'll make it hard for you then you can see how big I really am!" So I guess you can say I do it sometimes but hey its just my dick! Jose'Latinoboy9 :cool:

17. wellhungcamboy

wellhungcamboy New Member

To paraphrase Edmund Hillary, I show it off simply because it's there :wink:

18. cuteyoungman

cuteyoungman New Member

Albums:
    I personaly don't gloat or show off what I got even though I am not in the huge dick catagory being 8"long and 6"around. Some people know of my size due to a girl in college who enjoyed what she saw lol.

19. badv8r

badv8r New Member

I have to admit, I've shown it off, since I realized it was a larger than most friends that I know of. This happened after a bunch of us stayed the night together. I got up that morning to take a piss and one of my friends accused me of having a stiffy, because he saw the bulge was so big. Everyone looked at me, so I dropped my briefs and let it fall out and said, "No, its just big". the comments were shock and awe. Matter of fact, since then they call me "dragon" saying it dragged the floor (obviously it didn't). Occasionally, yes, I show it off, but usually avoid it, because nicknames like this can be embarrassing around the wrong people!

20. Marvin Gaye

Marvin Gaye New Member

I would never show off my penis to make others jealous..

But I will relate this..

One Saturday, I zipped into the office to pick up some paperwork..In and out..It was a Saturday..I was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants..

Upon my arrival at the office, I noticed a couple of female co-workers pulling some weekend office time as well..After picking up my stuff, before I left, I engaged in some light hearted conversation with the ladies (and they were both hot..As are most of the women I work with)..After a couple of minutes, I noticed that both women were paying more attention to the bulge that was clearly visable in my sweatpants, than making eye contact with me as we conversed..(I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being a bit turned on by this)..

Long story short, after this encounter, it was known around the office among the ladies that I was well-hung..Unfortunately, this knowledge also came to light among some of my male co-workers as well..

Sometimes this 'rep' was a good thing (if you know what I mean :wink: )..Other times, not so much..

-MG

Draft saved Draft deleted