do you hungs show off to make others jealous?

D_Aaron_Eckfart

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, not at all. I don't enjoy showing it if I know someone isn't interested in seeing it. It feels good to just be open with it and it's enjoyable to let guys that do wanna see it... see it.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't, but if I ever come across the pompous asshole who layed me off from my previous job (I caught him staring at my package on more than one occasion), I'll let him know that not only am I packing a bigger stick than him, I also got a better job, with a better company, with better pay.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I once randomly ended up on a hockey team with an ex-GFs new husband.

Sometimes I'd purposefully sit directly across from him (there were benches along each wall and a bench in the middle of the dressing room). He'd usually sit in the middle, so I'd sit across from him against the wall.

After a game, I would be hot and sweaty and the big fucker would usually be hanging low and low. So I'd sit across from him just so he could see the big cock that used to fuck his new wife.

But I'm a pretty laid back guy and not really a show off. Other than that, I wouldn't really consider myself a show off. Though sometimes at the pool if the trunks are clinging when I get out of the water, I might let it cling for a second or two before kind of tugging the fabric away (when there aren't kids around of course).

Forgot one: also when I play basketball and wear those long loose basketball shorts I usually have a noticeable bulge. I don't usually try to cover that.

Last edited:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was one time that some arrogant loud mouth asshole came into the locker room talking about how he had the greatest body, how he had the biggest muscles and was headed to the beach where all of the girls would want him. I did a little fluff and walked past him on my way to the shower. He strangely became silent.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
to me showing off is healthy, if you got it flaunt it as the saying goes but doing it as ur sole means to feel self worth? thats sad! as a hung man i think you should be more than your humongous dick, tho in the club setting if ur wanting to get laid thats a different matter

personally i only show off if i meet someone who thinks someone of my build/nature/just me personally wont be big

my favourite was one guy as we stripped to fuck said something like"fuck thats a big bulge, i wasnt expecting it on a guy like you!" so i got it out showed him, then put it away and told him to fuck off teaching him to never judge a book by its cover

depp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i studied in Texas for a while and there were times in the locker room after pe that i just took my time being naked. im asian and about 8 x 5.75 in. there were time where i could see that the other guys are smaller than me, so i just parade naked but discretely just to clear their mind that im not big, but not small.

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
It's happened to me fairly often that other guys in the showers saw my large soft size (I'm between 6-7" soft and very thick) and tried to buff themselves up by getting a chubby, but it mostly when to full erection pretty quickly as they looked more at mine. Lucky me, I can get a pretty big chubby without ever gaining rigidity, only growing in length and thickness, so I can look perfectly soft and still be 8" hanging.

It makes me really horny and totally tickles the dominator in me. Thinking that just the sight of my genitalia is enough to make straight men go hard in shame is pretty hot.