Do you include the curve when you measure?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I'm not the only one with a curve. You can barely even tell that I have one from my pics, anyway, but including it or not does alter the outcome of my penis length by a half inch. I could imagine it being a lot more with some of the curves I've seen on here.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always wondered that...if I leave it curved its between 7-8, but if I stretch it out, its about 9 or more....Mine curves down quite a bit....so which do I count it; curved, or straight?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straighten it out. What counts is how much you can stick into someone.
That's what I assumed.
Hmm.
Also another thing is that when I'm on hard, those ligaments at the very base dont let the ruler sit flat on all of my penis. Kinda makes it into a slope thing. If I push in (which I assume would be "bone pressed") it hurts. Maybe bone-pressing is done in the fat right after that, idk. If I measure from the top but on the side kinda (still only measuring on top, not the "side" as in between the top and bottom sides of my cock), I don't touch the ligaments so it's flattened out and it's a bit over 6 1/2". But sometimes I feel this is cheating, so idk. Basically the absolute max I can get out of my cock including what I wouldn't be able to get due to faults in the "traditional" way is maybe 6 3/4". I can get over 7" by measuring the bottom side, but that's cheating!

Wow I waste wayyy too much time measuring my pretty, medium penis!

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually thought about this subject the other day when I was getting ready to eat a curved banana (don't ask why). I found that you can get around this by using a stray piece of string laying around to measure along the curve and just measure the bit of string that you do use.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just parameterize your dick's curve by x(t), y(t) and z(t) from t=a to t=b, then take the integral from a to b of

[ x'(t)^2 + y'(t)^2 + z'(t)^2 ]^(1/2) dt

so are a and b the starting and ending points of your dicks curve?
The point in space (x(a),y(a),z(a)) is the start of your dick and the point (x(b),y(b),z(b)) is the end of your dick. The variable t just parameterizes the point as it travels along the curve of your dick. So as t increases from t=a to t=b, (x(t),y(t),z(t)) traces out your dick's curve. :biggrin1:

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The point in space (x(a),y(a),z(a)) is the start of your dick and the point (x(b),y(b),z(b)) is the end of your dick. The variable t just parameterizes the point as it travels along the curve of your dick. So as t increases from t=a to t=b, (x(t),y(t),z(t)) traces out your dick's curve. :biggrin1:

I cant do multivariable, is there a 2 dimensional way of measuring it?

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think its only fair to stretch it out if it makes it longer....Everyone with a straight dick measures it obviously while its straight, and if I can straighten mine out, I think I start measuring it that way.

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you should use a soft measuring tape, thats what i use and my dick is really bendie. it bends downwards and to the left.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah just straighten it and measure. Or lay one of those plastic, fabric tape measures over it if you have one. Fabric as in that's what it's used for. Not some sort of plastic-fabric hybrid material. It's not like the curve gets excluded when you're splitting open a tight pussy.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hugo is a tight guy. And yeah, I lay it flat and push it down on the top so it straightens. Not that I measure often. I've been interested in my dimensions at a couple points throughout my life, but that's it.