Do you jack-off while giving oral sex?

Do you jack-off while performing oral sex on your partner?

• Yes

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 71 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 15.2%

• Total voters

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I normally do, just a little bit. I normally am really into it, so if they're not touching me back I can't refrain from touching myself.

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
idk. I usually need both hands...if I'm going to have a dick down my throat, guaranteed I've also got a finger or two up his ass, while cupping balls, pinching nipples, choking throats....and hopefully there's a mouth reciprocating, right?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope. If I'm sucking a guy's dick, I'm concentrating on his dick and his pleasure. What I really enjoy is 69!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I like to get the feel of my small hands around a guy's huge cock, but mostly I'm there to orally service him with my mouth and throat. Mostly my throat. So I'm concentrating on getting him all the way down my hungry throat. And keeping his cock down my throat.

D

deleted507181

No. Too busy enjoying sweet pussy to worry about my dick.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing better than jerking off while a woman rides my face, and if i time my jerking with the cunnilingus right we both cum together. Sometimes i get so worked up its the strongest cum shot of the whole night, :biggrin1:

7seven7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not always at the start but it doesn't take long before i have to stroke my cock and that gets me even more into sucking.. 69 is the way to go for me :cool:

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
idk. I usually need both hands...if I'm going to have a dick down my throat, guaranteed I've also got a finger or two up his ass, while cupping balls, pinching nipples, choking throats....and hopefully there's a mouth reciprocating, right?

This sounds incredibly hot. Anyone who receives a bj like this is an incredibly lucky guy. Would love to try that kind of fun sometime!

For me, it depends. But when I'm on the receiving end of a bj it is a huge turn on to watch a guy jerk it while he blows me.