Do You Keep Going After He Cums? (tops)

Bobbyjackson

Sexy Member
Media
Hi,
This is a question for the tops I guess. When you fucking your man or bottom or who ever, and he cums, do you keep fucking him until your done? Or do you pull out and finish other ways by BJ or oral or jack off. I find when I bottom and cum, I am pretty much instantly turned off by sex and want nothing to do with it, but i don’t want to be an asshole and say get out of me. In my head it almost feels likes i am being raped because i don’t want it anymore.

What do you do?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,
This is a question for the tops I guess. When you fucking your man or bottom or who ever, and he cums, do you keep fucking him until your done? Or do you pull out and finish other ways by BJ or oral or jack off. I find when I bottom and cum, I am pretty much instantly turned off by sex and want nothing to do with it, but i don’t want to be an asshole and say get out of me. In my head it almost feels likes i am being raped because i don’t want it anymore.

What do you do?
Being versatile I've been in both positions, as a top and you cum do you have to keep pumping away till the bottom shoots?
Much depends on the stamina and length of fuck, sometimes I can control my cum when having my ass pounded until I know my top is about to blow his brains in me. Plus it does depend on how well you know your other sex partner as often you get in tune and shoot the cum together.
I have to say if I was told to pull out because my bottom had climaxed and was invited to finish off in another way I might not enjoy that, so hopefully that situation wont arise.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my head it almost feels likes i am being raped because i don’t want it anymore.

:joy:

Don't even pull that shit.

If you consented to have intercourse, then you're still engaging in a consensual act. If you want to withdraw consent, you have to in some way communicate that you are doing so.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a bottom, i would hope that he comes first because that is what i want; his please not mine. If i ever came first it should mean nothing to him and i would want him to then take his time and fuck me like a pig.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a top, I love it when my bottom cums, either before I do or afterwards. His ass gives my cock an amazing string of sensations that is ALWAYS enjoyable, even if I have already cum. If I hadn't cum yet, I'd prefer to stay in him and keep on fucking, especially after getting the extra turn on by how great his ass felt while he was cumming. It's something I usually did with my wife when we were married. She ALWAYS came at least once before I did, but she was always good for a second or a third cum before I finally did, and she usually had her last cum close to the same time that I finally completed my breeding and dumped my load deep inside her.

But I know there are bottoms like BobbyJackson who either aren't interested in more sex after cumming or whose ass is too worn out to keep getting fucked. If they aren't interested in more sex, I'm fine with that and will either hook up with another bottom shortly after (if I am lucky) or have a great jerk off after I get home. But if the bottom is still feeling the passion & lust, and most of them do, I'll jack off while eating their ass or while they are playing with my over-loaded balls.

Bobbyjackson

Sexy Member
Media
I didn’t say, I wouldn’t help finish them off, just dont feel like getting fucked anymore after i cum. I will give my top oral and HJ to help him complete, but the last 2 tops i have been with, just kept on fucking me after I came, and didnt seem to be bothered by how uncomfortable i was. They seem to become more aggressive with their thrusts, unless it just feels like that because now i am tense.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Far from a top here, bottom only, but I prefer him to continue and cum in me when he is ready. I love the feeling of a man in me cunning. But don’t stop him if he wants to finish elsewhere. It’s his moment to feel completely relieved and amazing. I’m just there to provide it for him, anyway he chooses.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Far from a top here, bottom only, but I prefer him to continue and cum in me when he is ready. I love the feeling of a man in me cunning. But don’t stop him if he wants to finish elsewhere. It’s his moment to feel completely relieved and amazing. I’m just there to provide it for him, anyway he chooses.
As has previously been said a guy fucking can feel when the bottom cums and enjoys it, and equally the other way round, the filled anus sends out all sorts of signals to the bodies, likewise the cumming cock enlarging at the moment of orgasm also sends out feelings.
Like you I prefer a guy to keep on even if I have cum, the after feeling of knowing his cum is inside you far outweighs and desire to foreshorten his fucking because I have had my orgasm, I know when I cum I am happy and satisfied and I like to know my top will be equally satisfied and happy to continue fucking.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like i am a horrible bottom then ... :sob:
Absolutely NOT, Bobby. I know you are joking, but it's really important to do what you love doing, and not ever 'fake' loving something that you don't. If you do hook up with a top, I just would let them know that you really want them to cum before you, and to encourage them to take full advantage of you before you have to cum. I've been told this exact thing by other bottoms, and it really helped me focus more on pleasuring myself instead of making it as much of a mutual fuck.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband is quick on the trigger so I keep his hands away from his cock and keep him from getting off too soon. Once he does then it's pretty much over for him and he can't take the cock any longer. By keeping his hands off his cock, it extends his pleasure and gives me the time I need.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

What do you do?

i keep going until I'M done....absofuckinlutely!

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriend and I fairly in tune and can generally cum at the same time. It's rare but if he finishes before me, I pull out and finish another way or sometimes not at all. He's just very sensitive down there once he's finished.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a top, I love it when my bottom cums, either before I do or afterwards. His ass gives my cock an amazing string of sensations that is ALWAYS enjoyable, even if I have already cum. If I hadn't cum yet, I'd prefer to stay in him and keep on fucking, especially after getting the extra turn on by how great his ass felt while he was cumming. It's something I usually did with my wife when we were married. She ALWAYS came at least once before I did, but she was always good for a second or a third cum before I finally did, and she usually had her last cum close to the same time that I finally completed my breeding and dumped my load deep inside her.

But I know there are bottoms like BobbyJackson who either aren't interested in more sex after cumming or whose ass is too worn out to keep getting fucked. If they aren't interested in more sex, I'm fine with that and will either hook up with another bottom shortly after (if I am lucky) or have a great jerk off after I get home. But if the bottom is still feeling the passion & lust, and most of them do, I'll jack off while eating their ass or while they are playing with my over-loaded balls.

DAMN, I so want to get fucked by you, as Long and as many times as you wanted. I dare you to wear my tight hole out to where I need a break.

D

deleted1074483

there is a respect issue here though guys, if the bottom won't or can't take it after he's cum and tells you, then consent is withdrawn and you need to pull out, however, frustrating. As others have said though, if that is an issue for you (bottom guys) then tell us tops from the off and let us know and it won't then be an issue.
Personally I've had partners who can or can't take being fucked after cumming, you just learn what each other likes, wants and expects. Fortunately my current partner is very happy for me to continue and yes he does tighten considerably after cumming which actually makes it even hotter for me.