LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In a prior relationship our shared goal was to never climax by one's own hand.
So I would top and then go down on him and that was just a fine way to be.
On the rare occasion he still would, due to the beauty of having something up in there against your prostate, but it was more common I did the work.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It depends on the person and the situation. Most bottoms I am with are very insistent on me coming inside of them even after they blow their load. I always try to communicate with my partner so we can time our orgasms to happen simultaneously, or just seconds apart from one another so we both get off before there asshole tightens up after they've climaxed. In situations when my bottom cums very early with no warning, I'll continue to thrust deep and steady until his cock and prostate finish spasming, then pause for a break with my cock still buried in his ass. I'll ask him if he wants me to withdraw and finish myself of by hand, or if he wants to finish me off orally, or if he wants me to continue fucking him. My ex-boyfriend almost always wanted me to continue pounding him until I pumped my cum deep in his ass. After he came, he clenched up for a few seconds and then his hole relaxed again and I would continue pumping away. He would frequently cum a second and even third time before I finally bred his ass, pumping him full of semen. Occasionally he was in the mood for a facial or craved to swallow my load and of course I always obliged.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My view on this is simple... As a bottom when i'm with a guy and we are fucking. There are no rule about first cum first to withdraw. The act itself is about pleasuring each other. If he cums first so be it, many time a top cannot continue after he cums, many times he can which is fantastic. Most of the time it takes me a while to cum. Usually by that time my top guy is tired, or needs a rest. Which is fine with me. I do not need to have a phyisical oragam to have had complete satisfaction

strausje

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like i am a horrible bottom then ... :sob:
YES and NO. Yes because you have yet to understand why your mind and body shut down right after you cum. It most likely stems from early teen age years when you first started to masturbate and how you learned to love your total body experience. My guess is you had to hide the face that you wanked your dick and stuff your emotional high and enjoyment of self pleasure. A real gift every teenage boy should openly get to enjoy. You need to start masturbating alone and then sit back and think about how to find total pleasure. Trust me your not the first to grow up with this kind of shaming. No because you do realize that the you enjoy sex and the next step it to work more to connect fully with your partner. This will help you to enjoy the trill of him fucking you and when you work to expand your pleasure and connect with him guess what. He will explode!!. Read a few of the comments others have describe how they feel the cock and cum as they fuck.

As a top, I love it when my bottom cums, either before I do or afterwards. His ass gives my cock an amazing string of sensations that is ALWAYS enjoyable, even if I have already cum. If I hadn't cum yet, I'd prefer to stay in him and keep on fucking, especially after getting the extra turn on by how great his ass felt while he was cumming. It's something I usually did with my wife when we were married. She ALWAYS came at least once before I did, but she was always good for a second or a third cum before I finally did, and she usually had her last cum close to the same time that I finally completed my breeding and dumped my load deep inside her.

But I know there are bottoms like BobbyJackson who either aren't interested in more sex after cumming or whose ass is too worn out to keep getting fucked. If they aren't interested in more sex, I'm fine with that and will either hook up with another bottom shortly after (if I am lucky) or have a great jerk off after I get home. But if the bottom is still feeling the passion & lust, and most of them do, I'll jack off while eating their ass or while they are playing with my over-loaded balls.
Let me experiment with you fucking me to see if this hypothesis is true

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tell my bottoms that I don't care if they cum first.

We're not done until *I* say we're done.

If they have an issue with that, we don't have sex.

If they don't have an issue with that, it's going to be a fun night, boys!

Sklar
oh to be in the Emerald city! we could have lots of fun nights as i have no issue because it is all about your pleasure and it takes an awful lot to make me cum and i always listen to what the top wants!

Absolutely NOT, Bobby. I know you are joking, but it's really important to do what you love doing, and not ever 'fake' loving something that you don't. If you do hook up with a top, I just would let them know that you really want them to cum before you, and to encourage them to take full advantage of you before you have to cum. I've been told this exact thing by other bottoms, and it really helped me focus more on pleasuring myself instead of making it as much of a mutual fuck.
I love being able to get fucked more often than not after I cum first. the top gets to feel my anus spasm and stay inside for his orgasm. I can also focus more on my top; being inside of my body--not just my hole; and even being more vulnerable--if that makes any sense--maybe not distracted by my pleasure anymore. Feels great for both of us

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's important to communicate and ask what he wants. Some bottoms, for example, love getting bred and hold off cumming until they feel the top cum inside them. If that's the case, I always make a point to cum first inside the guy so he gets the pleasure. Other times the bottom blows his load. If he tells me he's about to cum, I can virtually always cum sooner so we can get off together. If he cums way before me, I usually ask if he wants fucked more. I've been with some guys who can cum a second time. If so I'll usually scoop of their load and use to edge myself until they get hard or are horny again. I'll then resume fucking until we both get off together.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a top, I love it when my bottom cums, either before I do or afterwards. His ass gives my cock an amazing string of sensations that is ALWAYS enjoyable, even if I have already cum. If I hadn't cum yet, I'd prefer to stay in him and keep on fucking, especially after getting the extra turn on by how great his ass felt while he was cumming. It's something I usually did with my wife when we were married. She ALWAYS came at least once before I did, but she was always good for a second or a third cum before I finally did, and she usually had her last cum close to the same time that I finally completed my breeding and dumped my load deep inside her.

But I know there are bottoms like BobbyJackson who either aren't interested in more sex after cumming or whose ass is too worn out to keep getting fucked. If they aren't interested in more sex, I'm fine with that and will either hook up with another bottom shortly after (if I am lucky) or have a great jerk off after I get home. But if the bottom is still feeling the passion & lust, and most of them do, I'll jack off while eating their ass or while they are playing with my over-loaded balls.
You sound like my kind of top!

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always ask if I notice the bottom as cum, even if its someone who I've had sex with dozens of times before, because you never know how they are feeling that particular day. My bf doesn't love bottoming in the first place so if he cums I generally always finish outside. Had other bottoms who refused to let me get off any other way than their ass. The trick is we should all try not to be dicks about it.

JakeyX

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that really depends on the bottom I'm with, but yeah they usually prefer that I keep fucking even if they cum first, as they say they want to fully please me. And well yeah, I prefer it that way, it's awkward to pull out and finish any other way, unless that way is cumming on his mouth. Though if the unusual bottom comes that doesn't like the idea, well I'll just pull out and hope he atleast helps me finish with an extra blowjob or handjob.

Reactions: erpap and 5tarman

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know some bottoms get overstimulated after they cum and they need a break. Most guys just need me to stay in their for a minute and slowly fuck them for a while before building it up again. I’m used to 99% of the time I will make them cum before me. My only rule is that I refuse to jerk off so it’s their job to get me to bust.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well that really depends on the bottom I'm with, but yeah they usually prefer that I keep fucking even if they cum first, as they say they want to fully please me. And well yeah, I prefer it that way, it's awkward to pull out and finish any other way, unless that way is cumming on his mouth. Though if the unusual bottom comes that doesn't like the idea, well I'll just pull out and hope he atleast helps me finish with an extra blowjob or handjob.
Hot hot hot!

Reactions: JakeyX