Do you keep your underwear for sex?

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But if you realise that the underwear had contact with your skin the whole time. Also with a bit of pee after using the toilet, isn't that then the same as skincontact?
And aren't guys with shorter dicks not more risky? They get full in a woman so maximal skincontact... More dangerous then a long thick in the end. Because how I see it, the guy who has a long dick, can't enter the woman completely, so also no contact with pubic hair. Guys with shorter dicks can enter teh woman completely and there is contact with the pubic area... Logical no?
Am I not the most intelligent person here :rolleyes:

Herpes from underwear is unlikely to happen. You need direct skin to skin contact.True, a long dick can help from skin to skin but there is a fluid from the pussy flowing on your dick.A small penis will be covered at 100% and the underwear will protect you from the fluid.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's kind-of hot when a penis is sticking out of boxers...I don't know why but it's definetly a turn on for me :) "but keeping your underwear on out of fear is a bit uncouth"

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Herpes from underwear is unlikely to happen. You need direct skin to skin contact.True, a long dick can help from skin to skin but there is a fluid from the pussy flowing on your dick.A small penis will be covered at 100% and the underwear will protect you from the fluid.

Well the main conclusion is that this is one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard. And if you want a solution for yourself: don't have sex

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Occasionally, when I was younger and we were in a hurry. But always poking out of the fly or above the waistband. Usually devolved from dry-humping.

And thinking underwear will protect you from herpes is not only ridiculous, it's dangerous to your health. Have your boyfriend wear a condom, or don't have sex with him.

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Occasionally, when I was younger and we were in a hurry. But always poking out of the fly or above the waistband. Usually devolved from dry-humping.

And thinking underwear will protect you from herpes is not only ridiculous, it's dangerous to your health. Have your boyfriend wear a condom, or don't have sex with him.

Condom + underwear = what is dangerous ?