Do you kiss your gf/wife after she given you a bj?

dwm2001

Just Browsing
Media

I have no problem kissing if she has given oral sex however if I have ejaculated in her mouth I always wait for her to clean up. I have no desire or intrest in tasting myself.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by dwm2001@Jul 24 2005, 08:22 PM

I have no problem kissing if she has given oral sex however if I have ejaculated in her mouth I always wait for her to clean up. I have no desire or intrest in tasting myself.
[post=331591]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont see what the big deal is, it's just jizz.

ive gone down on girls after fucking them too.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this doesn't exactly apply to me, but I've kissed guys after giving them a bj... I've also kissed them after they went down on me... After all, it's my body... I know a few guys who either do, or would if they could, give themselves head. What's the difference?

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Of course I will. Just like she will kiss me deeply after she has cum all over my face.

Just think... if you drink soda from a can without washing it off or drink out of a garden hose, you are putting things far worse in your mouth.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by nrax@Jul 24 2005, 09:14 PM
Of course I will. Just like she will kiss me deeply after she has cum all over my face.

Just think... if you drink soda from a can without washing it off or drink out of a garden hose, you are putting things far worse in your mouth.
[post=331614]Quoted post[/post]​

I'f rather not think abbout that last part.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a study done on Toothbrushes left out in bathrooms, near toilets.

The study concluded that the toothbrush had a high concentration of Urine and poo, from airborne moisture droplets.

And you brush your teeth EVERY morning...

MM MM good.

I would kiss after sloppy seconds, as its my fluids, and its a good benchmark for "Sweet or Sour".

Helps to curb diet :)

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Rikter8@Jul 24 2005, 09:22 PM

The study concluded that the toothbrush had a high concentration of Urine and poo, from airborne moisture droplets.

MM MM good.

I would kiss after sloppy seconds, as its my fluids, and its a good benchmark for "Sweet or Sour".

[post=331621]Quoted post[/post]​

i saw that study, and i no longer keep my toothbrush in the bathroom.

Njal

1st Like
Media
I'm with dwm2001 here. No French kissing after a bj. Just something about it that bothers me. To each his own I guess.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by dwm2001@Jul 24 2005, 04:22 PM

[post=331591]Quoted post[/post]​

ALWAYS did/do! Always went/go down on her after coming in her unless she's not in the mood. Found women appreciate that it isn't just them who live up to the true definition of "eat me".

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
of course i do...

your dick is just like any body part. i would kiss my girl wether she sucks my finger or my dick...

iggy

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Rikter8@Jul 24 2005, 08:22 PM

MM MM good.

This makes me want to go boil my toothbrush and move it to my bedroom... :puke:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by smallman+Jul 24 2005, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smallman &#064; Jul 24 2005, 08:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rikter8@Jul 24 2005, 09:22 PM

MM MM good.

[post=331641]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Actually they debunked this one on the Mythbusters TV show. (Specifically, the claim was that flushing the toilet dispersed all sorts of airborne bacteria into the air.) They arranged toothbrushes in a bathroom and several rooms away, using both the toilet and all of the brushes. After some period of time (I forget exactly what), all were sampled for bacteria, including E. coli.

The result? All of them were equally covered in airborne bacteria, even the toothbrushes several rooms away in a kitchen. The fact is that if there is a toilet that you use in your dwelling then there is bacteria from your toilet duties floating in the air. You&#39;re breathing it all the time and it hasn&#39;t killed you yet.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 26 2005, 06:19 PM
She use to say she loved the taste her own juices...I always thought that was hot...
[post=331879]Quoted post[/post]​
Mmmm. She has a way with words, doesn&#39;t she? I find that pretty hot myself.

As to the question at hand. Sure. Not a big deal for me at all.

A good follow-up question might be to ask if anyone here has not tasted his own ejaculate?

viande

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by smallman+Jul 24 2005, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smallman &#064; Jul 24 2005, 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rikter8@Jul 24 2005, 09:22 PM

MM MM good.

[post=331641]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is positively revolting. Good thing I&#39;m in a dorm where the can is in a different room from where I brush my teeth&#33;

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have kissed a girl (and a guy) after getting a BJ and I&#39;ve also gone down on a girl after having sex with her-- I felt it was my duty and obligation to make sure I finished the job I started out to do. She mentioned it later that it really turned her on that I did it too (took her by surprise)

A good follow-up question might be to ask if anyone here has not tasted his own ejaculate?
[post=333282]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I have but not too crazy about it-- depends what I eat I guess

-- unlike some
:beer: