Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times I have thought about asking my wife to kiss me after I came in her mouth, and let my cum drip into mine. Never have though. Closest was asking her to let it all drip down my cock after blowing me. That was pretty cool, but never took it further then that.

Reactions: abattist

Every single time its super hot plus she hopefully put in good work. I love to do it if I’ve came in her mouth lol, Most girls say it’s hot when I do it too

Reactions: diver6 and orangeC

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a fuck buddy in my early twenties. She was interested in a 18 year old guy I knew and wanted me to get him to do a threesome with us. We were a little wasted but not bad, but when his clothes came off I couldn’t quit looking at his dick. It was about 8 and thick and dark. Except for the last two inches before the big purple head. I was attracted. At one point we fiddled around at double penetrating her pussy. He was driving and it felt great but he was just too thick. I loved the contact and he did handle my dick as we tried to press in.
Been in a lot of mfm’s and he’s the first I was attracted too sexually, there was some common attraction so he had fucked her and come in her and when he withdrew she sucked on him for a minute and asked if she should clean up, I said no. She straddled me and I kissed her deeply as he watched. He just had a shy smile on his face as he stared at me a long time.

MAXXXX100

Admired Member
Media
The only experience on this. Is a party drunkin and my mates girl at the time ran into me in the spare room of the house looking for a jacket (short version) she ended up giving me a blowie and swallowed like a trooper. I let her walk back out to the party first and I followed like a min later and I looked across the room and she was pashing my mate. (never told him, and she ain't with him any more)

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well. At 1st, with my ex wife, it creeped me out. But I still did it. But then I found that after I ate her out. She would always kiss me and I found that to be a real turn on. So we both did it naturally.

my wife now will not kiss me after I go down on her. So I don’t either now.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When your girl takes your load in her mouth (spits or swallows), does it gross you out to kiss her right after? Or is it ok because it's your own spunk?

(BTW, no flame throwing if this is a repeat question...I searched and couldn't find it in this forum)

I have a very simple rule when it comes to sex. I will not ask my partner to do anything I wouldn't do myself, and my partner shouldn't ask me to do anything she wouldn't do.

If she's going to taste my cum, then why would I be above tasting my own cum? It's MY cum, haha. I'll kiss her after she blows me, sure. She better kiss me after she cums all over my face though. haha.