Do you kiss your girl after bj?

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When your girl takes your load in her mouth (spits or swallows), does it gross you out to kiss her right after? Or is it ok because it's your own spunk?

(BTW, no flame throwing if this is a repeat question...I searched and couldn't find it in this forum)

always. and i eat her pussy after cumming in it too.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes , no problem , I try to persuade my wife to kiss me after I have cum in her mouth , but she won't .
My cum tastes nice , a little fruity , I think it very horny to share cum . I like to go down on my wife after I have cum inside her , if she hasn't already cum . She doesn't really like me to do that either . My wife goes on sucking me a long time after I've cum and then dashes to the bathroom to spit and wash out her mouth , but I also think she must have swallowed .

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer not to orgasm that way. Seriously, I don't.

I take an obnoxiously long time to reach orgasm from a blow job, and it hurts women's jaws. Every once in a while I will get a real trooper who insists on trying it anyway despite my warnings. Once is enough to convince them to never do it again. I love receiving oral sex almost as much as I love giving it, but I only need a little bit of it for the intimacy. For me cunnilingus is the "main event" of foreplay.

So I have not cum from blow jobs very often in my life and I prefer it that way. Only a couple of the women wanted me to shoot in their mouths, and I had no problem kissing them afterwards since it's my spunk after all, and I figure they need gentle kissing to ease their sore jaw muscles.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When your girl takes your load in her mouth (spits or swallows), does it gross you out to kiss her right after? Or is it ok because it's your own spunk?

(BTW, no flame throwing if this is a repeat question...I searched and couldn't find it in this forum)

Yes. I eat healthy. My cum tastes good.