Do you kiss your girl after bj?

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't speak for everyone obviously but Im pretty sure 99% of straight men kiss their girlfriend/wife after a bj. Well I do anyway. If she's happy to suck your dick then you should be more than happy to kiss her afterwards considering the pleasure she's just given you.
I think any dude who just after his lady sucked his cock said, "Ooh, NO, I'm not kissing you now!"... well, that would probably be his last BJ from that girl.

dixmcgee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I expect her to kiss me if I want after I lick her so yeah I do it. When I'm intimate with a new girl I make it a point to do it, I think a lot of them have been with guys that don't want to do it and that leaves them with mixed feelings about performing it, so I do it to let them know I appreciate it and I still find them desirable not "icky".

Besides if anything you got is too dirty for you to taste or have contact with I'm pretty sure you just made a case for why you shouldn't be getting blown in the first place.

When your girl takes your load in her mouth (spits or swallows), does it gross you out to kiss her right after? Or is it ok because it's your own spunk?

(BTW, no flame throwing if this is a repeat question...I searched and couldn't find it in this forum)

If that what she wanted to do then, fuck it why not - it's only cum. We expect woman to taste their own pussy juices (whether it be from your mouth, hands, cock or feet (the last one was a joke - or was it).

Reactions: westhillsitalian

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your girl takes your load in her mouth (spits or swallows), does it gross you out to kiss her right after? Or is it ok because it's your own spunk?
It's not only "OK", it's a turn-on to find my seed in her mouth. I always ask her to kiss me after I spill into her mouth.

D

deleted716371

Sure! If she takes my cum in her mouth how can I not kiss her? It's my cum, right?

Reactions: Dav12

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I kiss my wife after she sucks my cock. I also kiss her after eating out her pussy. It all taste the same!