Do you kiss your girl after she eats your ass?

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look, if anyone is eating your ass, you should probably kiss them afterwards! And not make them do mouthwash first. How fucking rude! They just stuck their tongue in your ass, man... and now you're gonna be like "yuck!"???

If you're worried about hygiene, then do it in the shower when everyone is cleaned up. But don't drown the poor girl with the water streaming down your backside! HA.

Last edited:

Look, if anyone is eating your ass, you should probably kiss them afterwards! And not make them do mouthwash first. How fucking rude! They just stuck their tongue in your ass, man... and now you're gonna be like "yuck!"???

THAT^^^^

LOL you're fucking with me right?

Seriously you dropped your guard and let her tongue your ass and suddenly you're going to get morale about where her mouth has been (namely your ass)?

Kissing her isn't a problem to me. Anyone operating below my waist needs to be in the front where I can watch what the fuck is going on.

Personally I don't like the doc back there let alone anything like a tongue,fingers from somebody else, dicks or dick like objects or any other foreign object.

Reactions: A little Southern