do you know a girl who gets hit on more then you can handle?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shoxx, Jan 13, 2010.

1. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    check this out, my girlfriend gets hit on all the time, she is a model, always seeking attention but is very loyal, just an attention whore and very friendly which is percieved as hope in misleading ways to other guys.
    She gets hit on and everyone tries to break us up and call me a cornball when actually im doing way better then they are in every department, she kissed a dude in club, went up to grab him just 3 days after a tempoary break up between us but refuses to tell me who it is because they know me and im pissed they called me corny, lol i want to know who it is, but however she has volentarily showed me pic of guy she was talking to, he has better body then me and was awwing in front of me, point is the thing she showed me bothered me, the guy she kissed doesnt but she wont reveal his name, what to do? forget about it? my guess but this has been bothering me for 3 days now. we have worked out our differances but theres always guys hittting on her, thats main point of thread, even people i thought were friends, its really out of hand, you cant bet everyone up and you cant stay bothered, i wanna know who she kissed , how could i get it out of her? and do any of u relate to trying on a relationship but theres always people bothering you guys especially in public meaning both of us being very attractive and constantly getting hit on, her more then me but what are your thoughts on all of this, please share.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

She a modul and socute and hit on awl the tiem and whoz that guy neway ... so bigh problum.
    I dunoo.

3. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

some dude far away, no real threat just made me jelous, i want her wooing over my body. not his like that, lol

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

You know, I think you're on the level.
    Well, I figure you might not have a good future with her.
    She doesn't sound like she's going to appreciate you for who you are, she's not taking very good care of your feelings, her attention is wondering, and, all in all, I think you'll deal with your self-esteem problems better if you have another girlfriend.
    I don't want to offend you.
    I just find the story all points in one direction.

5. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

i can apreciate at that, sometimes it is what it is, im the only dude to ever dump her, she doesnt know what to do hen i did, so in essence she wants me more and more but i dont wanna commit unless i get what i need emotionally. so your right on target my dude, no offense taking, great advice. thanx!

6. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just dump the shallow b*tch. Who cares if she's a "model", especially when she sounds like a complete skank?

Arm-candy is just plain boring. You'll figure that out yourself as you get a little older, but you may as well stop wasting your time worrying about this little girl.

Let her play the village bicycle for a few years and go find yourself a woman who cares more about the content of your character than the hardness of your abdominals.

7. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    YOu know, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions here.. Its entirely possible that she's doing this because SHE'S not receiving enough attention and she feels insecure. Being a female, her behavior sounds as though she's actually trying to get YOUR attention - even jealous attention. Are you sure you don't take for granted that she knows you think she's beautiful and wonderful? Do you tell her that? Maybe she really wants you to step up and prove to her that you want her and she's yours.

8. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

i respect the guys points of views and i would dump in most cases but i think you hit the nail on the head, your exactly what she describes to me, things are going way better over last week but this was what i was going through and where its taken me. your almost perfect with what she has told me and you just said, thank you for a female insite. more please!!!

9. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well if you really want to stay with her you should probably sit down and discuss each others feelings on the matter directly.

10. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i stopped reading after the first sentence. you could use a period here or there.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

He did, CF, here and there - but no caps and too many comas - I agree it was a difficult read. I particularly love the way he responded to rubi's first post. :smile:

To the OP: I think you sound very insecure. I think she does too. You need to sort that shit out. Talk to each other. If the relationship is all about how each of you interacts with other people it is doomed to failure. Tell her what you need from her in positive terms. Don't say "Stop doing this", "Don't do that" - try saying "I need you to do this", "I'd like you to do that". And then ask her what she wants and listen to the answer.

12. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :lmao:

13. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

that's kind of immature, don't you think.

14. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one would assume that, im going through regression, insecurities occurred only with this girl, never ran into this problem, its like she does it to get attention, however ive got things under control i just wanted some food for thought from outside minds.

15. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I don't think I'd want to be with a girl who gets hit on all the time. She could be a perfect 10, but all that competition to deal with would be a pain in the ass. Ideally, I'd like to be with a girl that I think is attractive but no one else thinks so.

16. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i totally aggree, she loves me for me but damn its like were famous before becomign famous, some interesting things happen when we go out in public, can barley enjoy ourselves, we get spied on often by vulturous men, for me and her, and women like her too. haha so its like ummm, wtf can we just enjoy ourselves?

17. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    This may offend here and there so sorry in advance. This kind of thing is ridiculous. Are people seriously this shallow minded... shit like that obviously doesn't work... pull your head out of your rears(females and males who think this is a good thing to do). An act like this seems totally mental to me but then again so do a lot of actions I've heard people do in different situations. Its shallow and hurtful on her part. To me it seems the only way this works is if she thinks he's wrapped around her finger and wont drop her so she's seeking the attention of other men. This is how relationships self destruct; when people do stupid shit to get attention rather than just actually making an intelligent decision and talking it out. No one reads minds so stop being retarded.

18. ModestBrian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ha! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. It's like reading a post by a windup doll.

19. shoxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

well said, couldnt aggree more, earlier i let things overwelm me, thank you for the reality check everyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted