Do you know anyone who has been touched by these tragedies?

Do you know anyone who passed away from.....

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
?
Muder is a typo for Murder (if that is not obvious)

the other typo is pedestrian.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My older brother committed suicide when he was 22, and a friend of my daughter died in a car accident two weeks ago. Life is too short to snuff the sweet stuff.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A motor vehicle accident
A pedestrain accident
A fire
Suicide
Muder
Drowning
other accident
none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until you learn how to spell and write a coherent sentence I think you shouldn't post any more new threads or polls.

Why do you want to know? This is going to bring up many unpleasant and painful memories for a lot of members. I know for fact there are many members who have experienced loss by all of these horrible methods.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A motor vehicle accident
A pedestrain accident
A fire
Suicide
Muder
Drowning
other accident
none

Until you learn how to spell and write a coherent sentence I think you shouldn't post any more new threads or polls.

you missed one CUNT, Pedestrian.

thank God you shaved your winter-bush.

I know how to spell murder, it was just a typo.
polls have to be entered in a short time of the whole thread is fucked up.

I have gotten along with you in the past, but quit being such a know-it-all cunt!

I apologize to others who are offended by the C-word, but not to NJugly466.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My older brother committed suicide when he was 22, and a friend of my daughter died in a car accident two weeks ago. Life is too short to snuff the sweet stuff.

That is such a horrible thing to have to had gone thru.

My cousin's husband committed suicide last year after he got caught cheating. (closed casket)

It was the first funeral that I cried at, and the first where I heard loud weeping and wailing. When an older person passes, it is not as hard to deal with.

Aslo, when any young person dies it is a horrible tragedy.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is such a horrible thing to have to had gone thru.

My cousin's husband committed suicide last year after he got caught cheating. (closed casket)

It was the first funeral that I cried at, and the first where I heard loud weeping and wailing. When an older person passes, it is not as hard to deal with.

Aslo, when any young person dies it is a horrible tragedy.

You forgot illness. I stopped counting my loss at 60 (back in 1992) of those who've died from AIDS.

But I also had an excellent friend fall off his roof deck in Boston back in 1979, had a friend murdered in 1982 and lost my great-grandmother (who taught me to read at four) in a car accident.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Suicide has been mentioned by other posters and to me it's the most bothersome. I recall a co-worker in the mid-90s who committed suicide. It was due to family problems; his wife had separated from him and got custody of the kids.

What made it seemingly shocking is that he was a "happy go lucky" guy. Invariably upbeat, it seemed nothing much would bother him.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to high school (my locker was next to his, in fact) with a guy who committed suicide his senior year. We weren't very close though - barely knew each other.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, apparently my list is too lengthy because when I responded to this thread and finally submitted my answer it was deleted! This time I'll make it short.

Motor vehicle accident: family friend while vacationing in Rome, Best friend's brother drag-racing, two friends who happened to be brothers hit eachother head-on and died at the scene( no people, I am not making this up), my Grandma killed by drunk driver who happened to be my aunt (no, again...not making this up), and a friend of mine killed bike-riding...his father was the fireman answering the call to find out it was his son who had died (again...not making this up)

Fire: Uncle (he was a fireman)

Suicide: Cousin (Viet Nam vet)

Murder: Close friend (her husband murdered her and then dismembered her, leaving her body parts in several trash dumpsters. This was a particularly difficult one for me and still find it hard to talk about).

Others you didn't ask about would be from illness. I have lost in the last few years one of my brothers (45) from a heart-attack, my uncle from a heart-attack, my cousin (40) from cancer, My sister's twins (the boy died before birth and the girl died at 4 days old), and then the most heart-wrenching was my own daughter who died two years ago in October...I still can't talk about it...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A motor vehicle accident
A pedestrain accident
A fire
Suicide
Muder
Drowning
other accident
none

Why do you want to know? This is going to bring up many unpleasant and painful memories for a lot of members. I know for fact there are many members who have experienced loss by all of these horrible methods.
I agree... these threads are getting awfully personal and people are getting attacked in them.... :s

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The beauty is that you do not have to reply to anything that you do not like.
The beauty is that you can stop posting threads so they stop littering where I read. Every inch of it. Everyday I come here to more pointless posts. And I'm forced to read them because they are in my way of getting to the good stuff.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My brother accidently died last year in a foolish attempt to get his keys back that he had locked in a storage shed.

I am a failed suicide. From this I have had a near death experience.

I fell into a canal in France and almost drowned. I could not swim and kicked my way to the other side. I was 9.

I have totaled two cars.

I almost froze to death in a snowstorm. Twice. Once when I was six, once when I was 21.

I put out a fire in my house about twelve years ago and scarred my lungs a bit.

I know three people who have been hit by lightening, and lived.

I had West Nile Virus.

I know someone who died from a varient of Mad Cow disease.

I've had friends who died from AIDS.

I think I'm doing well, surviving.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The beauty is that you can stop posting threads so they stop littering where I read. Every inch of it. Everyday I come here to more pointless posts. And I'm forced to read them because they are in my way of getting to the good stuff.

Don't be ridiculous. I don't read every thread, only the ones I am interested in. You can also point your mouse over the thread to see a preview of the litter.