• No

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know how to use them but I don't have the patience to do so. I'm much too fond of Eur-Asian eating utensils (i.e. the fork)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can use chopsticks to transport food from my dish to my mouth, but no, I can't use chopsticks correctly.
That said, I don't eat the cuisine of which chopsticks are the normal utensils, so I've never really had the chance to try/practice/learn. I'll get around to it one day.

Did you not look in the silverware drawer when you were here? I have several sets. You can practice next time we order take out or go out for sushi.

I learned early and I learned well. I can eat pretty much anything with them and yes, use them elegantly. Chopsticks are great! :chinese:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you not look in the silverware drawer when you were here? I have several sets. You can practice next time we order take out or go out for sushi.
:biggrin1: I'm sure you didn't give him much of a chance to explore while he was there - you kept him too busy doing other things, didn't you?

You don't have to wait for dinner time to give him some chopsticks practice... he could always practice tweaking your nips with them to learn dexterity!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: I'm sure you didn't give him much of a chance to explore while he was there - you kept him too busy doing other things, didn't you?
Guilty as charged. :biggrin1:
You don't have to wait for dinner time to give him some chopsticks practice... he could always practice tweaking your nips with them to learn dexterity!
There you go again thinking creatively. Thank for the "tip". :redface: