Do you know if your parents knew you are hung?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ruggerkit28, Sep 5, 2009.

1. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    When I was late teenager I used to wear really tight jeans (usually 501s), or go commando in loose trackies, that, frankly showed off my package. In jeans especially you could see what side I had parked my dick.

Looking back on it, I do wonder what my parents must have thought.

Any thoughts?

2. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    well my dad has seen me naked at every stage of my life so yeah he knows.

3. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that most dads know how big their sons are through casual nudity situations or by sheer genetics.

4. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

My dad opened the bathroom door when I was totally nude and with a bit of a semi. his comment was: "WOW!"

5. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not that I know of. But as Thad says, "they've seen me nude at every stage of my life".

Well, not as an adult. But as a show-er, even as a teenager I was fairly impressive when soft.

Thinking about it, though, I know both my grandfathers were hung (oughta see my maternal grandfather in his 1915 military uniform - those breeches leave absolutely NOTHING to the imagination - I'm serious, you can even make out the head), and I know my Dad was hung. So probably the sight of my big soft kid cock was no surprise to them.

If they even bothered to look. Which, of course, they totally wouldn't have done. No. No way.

LOL.

6. modest123

modest123 New Member

My parents know. When I was a baby, they had to use special Magnum diapers for me.

7. grantedinburgh

grantedinburgh Well-Known Member

Albums:
    They saw me naked as i grew up.

8. manniner

manniner New Member

i thought i was alone in the garage....went snooping for my dads hustler magazine...had my pants around my ankles at the work bench...all of a sudden...the door opened!! i was caught!! my dad just said..."damn, look at that!"

9. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats just because u are so full of shit a regular diaper wouldn't hold it all:biggrin1:

10. modest123

modest123 New Member

:rolleyes:

11. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Neither mom nor dad ever saw my cock after puberty began, so no.

12. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I'm sure they know. I used to run around the house nude when I lived at home. I saw both my parents nude too when I was growing up. My parents were and still are very casual about nidity. Dad has a huge cock (probably bigger than me), and I used to marvel at my mom's clit - I don't think I've seen one so visible on a woman since.

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, my mom even told her friends about it, which was a little creepy.

14. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya that's just wrong dude. unless ur mom has some hot younger MILF'y type friends.:eek:

my mom didn't live with us after i was 10 so she's only seen me bulge through clothes, but obviously she has seen my dad naked and all of us boys take after him so she might assume certain things.

now, a few of my dad's gf's over the years have seen it, and i don't mind that kind of press....:wink: after all ,women (and men) talk and size does matter.

15. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, through conversations they found out. Never got caught as some posters ;)

16. kooperfan

kooperfan New Member

i was boogie boarding and was attacked by a monster wave that ripped my trunks off lol. my brother told me that my aunt saw and told my mom that she had something to be proud of >.<

17. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, they know.

Dad saw it occasionally as I was growing up.
    It didn't really hit mom until I was in college and stripping for extra money. One of my mom's friends caught my show and I didn't know she knew mom. :eek:From what mom told me, she gave mom some great press about me. As if the gasket that mom had just blown wasn't big enough, I just had to ask if her friend enjoyed that show. :biggrin1:

18. wallyj84

Gold Member

I've never seen my father naked, but my Mom used to talk about how small he was and how disappointed she was when she first saw him naked.

She also talked about my, former, step father and about how big he was and how amazing sex with him was.

Sometimes I wonder if this is the cause of my penis complex...

edit: I'm very sorry, I misread the title. I thought it was, "do you know if your parents are hung." Sorry about that. Forget my message.

#18 wallyj84, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  19. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

My life is probably very different from those of most of you. I grew up in a home with an RN for a Mom and an MD for a Stepfather. Because of this nudity was never considered to be in any manner sexual. In both of their homes the swimming pools were private in such a manner that neighbors could not have seen anything so nude swimming was the rule if it was just us. I never thought anything of it and it is probably one of the reasons that I never had any qualms about nudity in gym showers as a kid.

My Mom lost her life to a heart attack in 2001. By the time that this happened other events had crippled her completely. My other half and I took care of her to the end. To bathe her we would throw on trunks and literally take her into the bathroom and set her in a large tub padded with towels. In the two years before her death my Mom weighted about 120 pounds.

I sit back now and look at those wonderful moments and how she retained her sense of humor to the end. She loved my other half dearly would kid him as well.

One day we walked into the bedroom in trunks ready to carry her in for bathing. She looked at the two of us laughed and said: Damn! Here I am going to be bathed by two handsome gorgeous hairy chested men! Why the hell didn't I have that luck when I was 25! On another occasion as I was walking into the bathroom she laughed and said to my other half. "Well, I can guarantee you that you are getting more from him than I ever got from his Father!"

As you can tell my Mother completey accepted my orientation without question.

There were over the years several times that she remarked that I was larger than my Father.

Now, that being said, the dominant genetic pathway for any and all secondary sex characteristics come from the Mother to the son. The recessive is the genetics of the Father. I believe it because my excessive body hair came from my Mom's side and was passed down there. My biological Dad had very little and in fact shaving for him was something he really did not have to do daily. My Maternal Grandfather was like a Wookie and that is where I got that most definitely.

In my case, though I do not consider myself all that large I can guarantee that my Mom and Stepfather knew everything, and I doubt that my biological Father knew much of anything.

20. YoungHungMachine

My fiance had made it very clear to my dad and stepmom I was packing.

Draft saved Draft deleted