Do you know what i say to pro-lifers?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, these two topics are way off at the opposite end of life, but they are still "pro-life" oriented..however, these two topics concern the "already born" as opposed to the "unborn"
The first is "the right to die", aka, "assisted suicide". Oregon is the only state I know of with a Right to Die law. I'm curious what the "right to lifer's " attitude is on suffering of the already born, since we are aware of their attitude on the suffering of the unborn.
Staying in the "Dr. Bizzaro " milieu; here in California, and for the past few months in NewJersey, the family of 13yo Jahi McMath has kept her hooked to "life support" machines, more than a year after she was pronounced brain dead. There are numerous links about Jahi McMath on Google. Her parents claim she is still alive. So, What do "pro-lifer's" "think" about this?

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, these two topics are way off at the opposite end of life, but they are still "pro-life" oriented..however, these two topics concern the "already born" as opposed to the "unborn"
The first is "the right to die", aka, "assisted suicide". Oregon is the only state I know of with a Right to Die law. I'm curious what the "right to lifer's " attitude is on suffering of the already born, since we are aware of their attitude on the suffering of the unborn.
Staying in the "Dr. Bizzaro " milieu; here in California, and for the past few months in NewJersey, the family of 13yo Jahi McMath has kept her hooked to "life support" machines, more than a year after she was pronounced brain dead. There are numerous links about Jahi McMath on Google. Her parents claim she is still alive. So, What do "pro-lifer's" "think" about this?

Boobalaa,
Montana and Washington are also right-to-die states.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: b.c.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media

Yeah..also..whatever happened to that whole #bluelivesmatter thing. Guessing rhetoric beats empathy, compassion and sanity.

Should we start waiting for the candidates who lied about the video to apologize for the tragedy they caused? Will there be countless investigations into these deaths as there was for Benghazi?

www.occupydemocrats.com: Blood On Republican Hands: Killer Screamed “No More Baby Parts!” At Planned Parenthood

Pretty sure there won't be. Conservatives/republicans are damned near fucking bullet proof.

Reactions: b.c. and BIGBULL29

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah..also..whatever happened to that whole #bluelivesmatter thing. Guessing rhetoric beats empathy, compassion and sanity.

Pretty sure there won't be. Conservatives/republicans are damned near fucking bullet proof.
If they are one thing it's consistent. Cops only matter unless supporting them contradicts the other things they truly hate. Hate terrorists....unless they're white, Christian home grown ones. Despise so called hate groups(BLM)....support extremist right to lifers and supremacists. Hate profiling when it comes to guns....approve profiling when it comes to stop and frisk.

Reactions: b.c. and temptotalk

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Republicans don't want anyone to touch their money (god forbid); but, in the most ironical of twists, they thrive on telling others what to do with their bodies, whom they can have sex with as well as marry, when they are allowed to die, etc.
They fail to see that their call for smaller government can't become fact when they want to increase it's size by having departments that control the actions and lives of others.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
They fail to see that their call for smaller government can't become fact when they want to increase it's size by having departments that control the actions and lives of others.

Isn't that the truth? I never thought of it like that. Thank you.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should we start waiting for the candidates who lied about the video to apologize for the tragedy they caused? Will there be countless investigations into these deaths as there was for Benghazi?

www.occupydemocrats.com: Blood On Republican Hands: Killer Screamed “No More Baby Parts!” At Planned Parenthood

thinkprogress.org: Republican Candidates Finally Comment On Shooting, Continue False Attacks On Planned Parenthood

The Republican way....lie, repeat lie often so your non thinking sheep believe it's the truth, claim the truth is nothing but spin

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

If they are one thing it's consistent. Cops only matter unless supporting them contradicts the other things they truly hate. Hate terrorists....unless they're white, Christian home grown ones. Despise so called hate groups(BLM)....support extremist right to lifers and supremacists. Hate profiling when it comes to guns....approve profiling when it comes to stop and frisk.

Republicans don't want anyone to touch their money (god forbid); but, in the most ironical of twists, they thrive on telling others what to do with their bodies, whom they can have sex with as well as marry, when they are allowed to die, etc.

These are all QUITE excellent observations.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ugh! Round and round with this. My grandmother, who was very progressive and well educated with two Master's degrees, asked me to read the story of Margaret Sanger who founded American Birth Control League (later to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America). It was enlightening--finally help for families and especially women--unheard of at this point in history.

Nan supported Planned, National Organization for Women, League of Woman Voters, and many others. Both she and my other grandmother offered money and support to my parents for me to be aborted as clearly my parents weren't ready to be parents. My father wouldn't have it. Plus I kept him out of Vietnam.

I fully am for abortion, the death penalty, and assisted suicide. What I believe in most, though, is choice...

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Ugh! Round and round with this. My grandmother, who was very progressive and well educated with two Master's degrees, asked me to read the story of Margaret Sanger who founded American Birth Control League (later to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America). It was enlightening--finally help for families and especially women--unheard of at this point in history.

Nan supported Planned, National Organization for Women, League of Woman Voters, and many others. Both she and my other grandmother offered money and support to my parents for me to be aborted as clearly my parents weren't ready to be parents. My father wouldn't have it. Plus I kept him out of Vietnam.

I fully am for abortion, the death penalty, and assisted suicide. What I believe in most, though, is choice...

With ya up until the death penalty part. Our judicial system is fubar in a lot of places. Then again, maybe i should feel the same about assisted suicide since the medical industry is apparently full of evil doers.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am against abortion, the death penalty, and assisted suicide, BUT I have numerous exceptions. The are many situations where these things are at the very least acceptable.

Abortion is a right in the US. In the US once you have a right, it cannot be taken away. Unless you commit some kind of horrific crime or become a danger to the people around you. Even if every planned parenthood clinic was to be closed down, you would not stop abortions. All you will have done is move it out of an operating room and into shady motels and desperate women with coat hangers. Every hospital, even the VA, preforms abortions. It's just that no one ever talks about those as they are usually limited to people in a coma or who have sever disabilities. Such patients could find a pregnancy to be lethal to the mother and the child.

The death penalty, while an undesirable part of society, is not without it's uses. Everyone can think of plenty of examples of human refuse that this world would be better without. If you don't believe you can then you are not even attempting to use your brain. It's not something that should be thrown around freely. The man that shot up the planned parenthood clinic, killing 3 people and wounding 9 others, should not receive the death penalty as he is clearly mentally ill and not capable of truly grasping the gravity of his actions. Tamerlan Tsarnaev on the other hand is an entirely different story and a prime candidate for a short rope and a long drop.

Assisted suicide, all I will say on this is that you should hope you are never in a situation where this one makes sense to you.

I do not support any of these actions, but there are situations where even Rick Santorum could say that they are necessary.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
I am against abortion, the death penalty, and assisted suicide, BUT I have numerous exceptions. The are many situations where these things are at the very least acceptable.

Abortion is a right in the US. In the US once you have a right, it cannot be taken away. Unless you commit some kind of horrific crime or become a danger to the people around you. Even if every planned parenthood clinic was to be closed down, you would not stop abortions. All you will have done is move it out of an operating room and into shady motels and desperate women with coat hangers. Every hospital, even the VA, preforms abortions. It's just that no one ever talks about those as they are usually limited to people in a coma or who have sever disabilities. Such patients could find a pregnancy to be lethal to the mother and the child.

The death penalty, while an undesirable part of society, is not without it's uses. Everyone can think of plenty of examples of human refuse that this world would be better without. If you don't believe you can then you are not even attempting to use your brain. It's not something that should be thrown around freely. The man that shot up the planned parenthood clinic, killing 3 people and wounding 9 others, should not receive the death penalty as he is clearly mentally ill and not capable of truly grasping the gravity of his actions. Tamerlan Tsarnaev on the other hand is an entirely different story and a prime candidate for a short rope and a long drop.

Assisted suicide, all I will say on this is that you should hope you are never in a situation where this one makes sense to you.

I do not support any of these actions, but there are situations where even Rick Santorum could say that they are necessary.

He shouldn't? What makes you think he's mentally ill and not capable of truly grasping the gravity of his actions?

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Robert Dear Targeted Agency Before: Ex-Wife

Dear appears to have been opposed to the reproductive health agency for decades. Barbara Mescher Michaux, who was married to Dear from 1985 to 1993, said Tuesday that Dear once put glue in the locks of a Planned Parenthood clinic near where they were living at the time — and "that was over 20 years ago when he did that," she said.

I don't know about you but him and Tamerlan Tsarnaev don't seem all that different to me. Both already had ill will towards groups of people. Both had other groups of people giving them false information and both planned out their attacks.