Do you know why you are on lpsg?

I joined LPSG originally in 2004, was around for many years, and then kinda vanished and rejoined. Back then, I was 18-- and it was kinda the only place I could "meet" likeminded individuals and discuss lots of things about sexuality that I had no options to back where I grew up. (Mind you, this was before smartphones in their current state, and an app for chatting with anyone.)

I'm very glad I signed up. I wish I never deleted my old account for the timestamp haha. I did a search and can at least see some mentions for some pleasant nostalgia.

I think this place can be fun. It used to be a little better at fostering actual connections 12 years back, with less social media and chat options. But, I still enjoy it.

Reactions: sandomino

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because a humor site had an article making fun of it. I wanted to see if it was as absurd as the article said. It is. More so, even. I stick around because of some friends I've made over the years, and to be a dose of reality that a lot of members seem to need on here.
Exact same reason. I thought it was hilarious - big penises needing support. I found out that indeed, the site was founded as a joke. Because, really?

Anyway, years ago I was an active member of Bianca’s Smut Shack. It was a crazy, wonderful, awesome and open community. Once it shut down, I was never able to find a place like it. This is the closest thing I’ve found. Really some great people here. Unbelievable abuse, too, but the good far outweighs the bad most of the time.

Now if the randos would stop sending me those dick pics with one word messages, my site enjoyment would significantly increase! ;)

sandomino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I joined LPSG originally in 2004, was around for many years, and then kinda vanished and rejoined. Back then, I was 18-- and it was kinda the only place I could "meet" likeminded individuals and discuss lots of things about sexuality that I had no options to back where I grew up. (Mind you, this was before smartphones in their current state, and an app for chatting with anyone.)

I'm very glad I signed up. I wish I never deleted my old account for the timestamp haha. I did a search and can at least see some mentions for some pleasant nostalgia.

I think this place can be fun. It used to be a little better at fostering actual connections 12 years back, with less social media and chat options. But, I still enjoy it.
Hi,
My situation is a bit like your....I joined and then didn't log on for about 2 years and just restarted a few days ago.
Some nice pictures...thanks.

D

deleted1124309

Well, I joined for the opportunity of interaction with people from all around the world, for the dick pics, and to share my dick pics.
Some months ago, after realizing this was a bit too wild for me and that I wasn't being myself, I deleted everything and left, but now I'm coming back, just for this good interaction.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No idea... took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up here. Decided I like some of the other muppets, fraggles and gelflings around here, so I'll stick around :)

It's fun, in a wacky but wonderful kind of way. A virtual shrine to sexual endowment and athleticism!

The forums are pretty sweet and somewhere you can talk openly and brutally. It's also somewhere I can show off my body and not be censored like Instagram.