do you know?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ahx, Jul 15, 2008.

1. ahx

ahx New Member

i read an article saying that most of the medical student do not masturbate....i just curious to know why

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Now tell me, how scientific was that study? Did they have tiny cameras monitoring their every move? I don't know how long a guy can go without ejaculation. I'll have to ask my doc week after next. I'll tell him you want to know. :biggrin1:

3. ahx

ahx New Member

it seems they done a survey and find out that stress is one of the cause for a low sexual drive among the students....:confused: hootie i do understand guys needs to ejaculate once in a week :dunno: i post this thread to know whether the truth... i just curious to know the truth coz i cant life without ejaculation...

4. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    wtf....... it's like eating potato chips once you start you can't stop,we had a coach that use to tell us not to jerkoff or have sex days before a game it's suposed to make you more aggressive for the game..... like any of us ever listened

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

They probably get stressed out from school work.:rolleyes:

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I've never known a med student who could find ten minutes alone when they weren't too exhausted to just throw themselves down and sleep like a dead thing.

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

High stress, and exhaustion can take it's toll on your sex drive. At some time or another, they've got to get relief or they'd get prostatitis.

Draft saved Draft deleted